查看: 1159|回复: 2

[CS国外跳跃视频]w1zz - Eternity by level2

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-12-22 16:52:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://vlog.17173.com/playercs2008.swf?Flvid=593284

For an additional interview ...

level2's last movie
The very last kreedz movie of level2 is finished now. The movie contains the romanian jumper w1zz and it's name is Eternity. As usually level2's editing skills promise a very good movie. The russian moviemaker is already known in the scene for his movies like SiMeN.alex - No Enemy and chrizZo - Climax Cave.

You've finished your last movie now level2. What's the reason for your retirement?
level2: Well i guess i lost motivation.Its just not fun anymore - moreover, i want to try something new. I guess that works for most people out there hehe

Is this seriously your last movie you will ever do? Or is there a chance that you will come back?
level2:Well its not the last movie i will EVER do , its the last one in KZ. Well you know - a lot of people saying that "its my last thing i will ever do etc..." but we know a lot of examples both from real life and virtual one that its not true - there are always comebacks

So i cant say for 100% that i will never comeback , since there are always unknown factors : new inspiration , friends , other videos etc...Maybe at some point i will enjoy KZ moviemaking again.

You won't stop as a moviemaker completely. For what kind of games will you do your next movies?
level2: Who knows...I've planned to move on to CoD Modern Warfare 2 , but since it has stupid Multiplayer System i wont be playing it. I guess i will do movies about the games i like . Atm im only playing little Team Fortress 2 and some Warhammer Online , but actually i dont plan to do movies about these games. So i really dont know Maybe if i find smth new and cool - i will create something.

Many people know you into the scene. Don't you feel quite sad to just leave it behind?
level2: Well ofc its sad , but i wont leave it behind completely I'll still be hanging around chatting with friends , so ill try to keep myslef up-to-date to the news on XJ.

Some last words maybe?
Well i just want to say thanks again to everyone I know and to you. To all the moviemakers out there - dont stop doing what you do , because the real fun starts where you really try hard on your movie Thanks everyone and goodbye !

谷歌翻译
xtreme-jumps.eu

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-12-22 17:11:42 | 显示全部楼层
02:50那个转场特效帅呆了   

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-13 13:38:02 | 显示全部楼层
他做的特效特别棒
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表