查看: 1025|回复: 1

Luckside 2007

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-5-31 05:45:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://tv.mofile.com/cn/xplayer.swf?v=P9S96QY8
点我下载高清晰视频

Short recension:

So after long waiting here is another illusion-pictures movie made by RoBiC and TOMeK.
Movie called LUCKSIDE has been released and I can say it worths. Known even unknown names in great elaboration won´t let any back without frisson. Movie participates “$2,000 Creative Movies Director's CUT".

Intro: Great timing is the best point of intro. The flawless free-look view with original elaboration of maps by cheat program are inspirable. Text effects worths for mentioning, I liked them very much. The colors perfectly fits the complex.

Fragpat: Fragpart is completed from Czech, Slovak and German frags and as the name says there are mostly lucks but even skills. The frags perfectly fits to music and effects. The colors are nicely mixed too. I only didn´t like too frequent TV effect. Personally I liked the effects by particle illusion.
Very nice is even the bar with LUCKSIDE logo.

Outro: Outro is impressive, simple and short. Nothing breath taking but even nothing scandalized.

Music: I personally liked the music. It fits the movie and that is the most important. There aro no big steps in music so everything is ok.

Tracklist:

Brian Tyler - The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift
Brian Tyler - Hot Fuji
Brian Tyler - DK vs. Han
Darude - Sandstorm

Movie definitely worths for download. So HF.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-5-31 07:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复:Luckside 2007

楼主!!片头我好像看过!!!!!!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表