<></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

<P>"<I>Hey everyone, I'm proud to present 'ACID - The Movie'. ACID is an Indian clan and they've been the best clan in the country for several years. They dissolved few months back. So i thought i'd make a video on them. This is my first clan video.<BR><BR>Unfortunately somehow the readme file wasn't included in the zip file. So before viewing the movie, please note the following :-<BR>1. I was planning to release a medium quality xvid version and high quality x264 version. But after making the xvid version, all of a sudden x264 doesn't work in my pc anymore. i tried all that i can, but it just doesn't work and thus i'm stuck with this medium quality version. <BR>2. I've made a little better quality wmv version. but it is 700 mb in size. so if you just cannot stand the quality of the xvid, PM me.<BR>3. I'm well aware that the player intro was a little too long. But i've been desiring to make such an player intro for a very long time and so i'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sure most of you will be like, grrr... when's the frags scene starting?! But please hold on a minute more! <BR>4. Some of the songs have been used in few other movies, but i wanted to use those songs the first time i heard them itself. And i've been planning this video for a long time.<BR>5. The huge size of the video is because of the high resolution (HD) and the length of the video.<BR>6. A LOT of time and effort has been put into the video.<BR><BR><BR>NOTE :<BR>1. After downloading, if you get a file with no extension, rename to .rar and extract.<BR>2. The song titles mentioned below are not in the correct order.</I>"<BR></P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-3-13 18:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>收到</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-3-13 18:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>下载连接有问题下不了</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-3-13 18:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>太遗憾了。。。</P>
<>里面很多音乐都是听过的。。除了那首DJ</P>[em04]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-3-13 18:45:00 | 显示全部楼层