查看: 2338|回复: 17

[杂谈评论] 【XJ首页新闻】联赛比赛结果+对bibika的采访(附demo)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-3 23:44:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 14laazx 于 2013-12-5 10:26 编辑

Tournament #8: Results + Interview withBibika
联赛比赛结果+bibika的采访
Here we finally came to a, may I say,successful end. Closing a several months session of tense battles with the onethat is fairly left to rememeber as one of the greatest in tournaments historyof kreedz. Although, I must say that the very outcome did not strike most of usas a surprise, at least judging by the poll that took place before the tournament hasstarted. There is too much to say, too many emotions and too much to rememeber.I was told we have had somewhat around a little less 200 spectators during theGrand Final match. I'm just glad and thankful to see such a great support fromyou guys, keep it going - you'll have this opportunity again pretty soon  
我们的联赛最终有了个好的结尾。这场激烈的比赛持续了几个月,规模可以和KZ史上最大的几次比赛相比了。尽管如此,我必须说这个结果并没有让我们感到有什么大的惊喜,至少在比赛前的竞猜上没有。有人告诉我说决赛时似乎有将近200人在看。我真的很感谢你们的支持,继续努力玩啊!你们马上又有机会了!

Bibika - $100
  pizza^ - $65
  shooting-star - $35

Congratulations!
恭喜你们!

Huge thanks go to  yeans for providing a helpful handwith servers and their maintenance, to our lovely donators  D2B,  Coppenst and  ndR,to all the streamers, in some parts along with commentators, to all theparticipants and of course to the great audience for your priceless support.
非常感谢yeans伸出援手提供了服务器和维护服务。同样也要感谢亲耐的D2BCoppenstndR同志的慷慨捐赠。还要感谢观看在线直播的观众、我们的解说员、参赛人员。当然还有各位关心比赛的观众们,感谢你们的无私支持

If you are one of the Winners, soon you will be contacted and instructed onhow to get your prize. If no one has contacted you then please, get in touchwith either faker, kzro`CyclopP or PsYxOpAt.
如果你赢得了奖金,我们的工作人员会马上联系你并告诉你如何领奖。请与faker, kzro`CyclopP PsYxOpAt联系

Aslo, we have preapred a short interview with our Winner -  Bibika.You can read it in theextended newspost area.
当然,比赛后我们还对我们的冠军……Bibika进行了简短的采访

See you next time in the new concept for fast tournaments  
下次新联赛见!

Mini-interview with  Bibika
Bibika的简短采访

ShoCk: So how are you now that you have won it all?  
夺冠的赶脚怎么样?

Bibika: Great, I've had many greetings already, tbh I didn'texpect to even pass to the first finals.
爽爆了~我收到了很多贺电。说实话我自己都没想到,我原来觉得我连决赛第一场都过不了

That's not according to what your fanbase deems, have you seen thepoll?  You didn't expect this, but still that was your aim, wasn'tit? You must have trained a lot?
你的粉丝们可不这么认为哦~你看了赛前竞猜吗?你肯定没有料到会有那么多人支持你。不过,夺冠还是你参赛的目标吧?赛前你肯定训练了很多啊

Before the first match I didn't train at all, but then I realised that it'sharder than I expected. Level of players has risen quite a lot ever since Iplayed in previous tournament and so I started training. I was out of CS for 5days until the grand finals match though.
在第一场比赛前我压根没练,但是这之后我意识到比赛比我预想的要难。自上次联赛结束后,对手们的水准涨了很多!因此我开始练习。到决赛结束之前我只有5天没碰cs

Undoubtedly, there were many serious opponents, almost all known top playersin one tournament huh? Also, quite a few new talents revealed. Do you have anystrategy when you play a certain player? Do you, perhaps, reveal weaknesses ofyour opponents and play on them? Or it's all much simplier and you just attemptfastest possible run?
毫无疑问联赛里你的对手很多而且都很出名~而且不少人都表现了他们的绝活。你会对特定对手制定战术吗?你有没有想办法让对手暴露弱点然后击败他们呢?或者说你只是简单的想办法尽可能跳得更快,不采用任何战术呢?

I'd say special approach to every opponent. It all depends on his gamebehaviour, one has different style than another, hence I train differentlysometimes. As I said it all boils down to what the player is, in his behaviour.
我确实对不同对手采用不同的战术。这取决于对手的游戏习惯。每个人的风格都不尽相同。因此对不同对手我采用不同训练方式,这都取决于对手的游戏习性。

Was there anyone who you feared when you saw the sign-up list? And now, whenit's over, is there any match that you remembered the best?
有没有哪个对手让你感到害怕呢?然后在现在有没有一场比赛让你觉得印象十分深刻呢?

If I may be honest, lrs was the one. I "feared" him when I found outthat I'm playing him. I knew for sure that in order to win him, I had to keepmyself in a good shape and train a lot for which I had no time but Iaccomplished it. I think Cashquido vs. pizza (1st match) was the mostinteresting one.
说真的,Irs真的让我觉得害怕,当我看到我要跟他pk的时候,我就知道如果我要赢他的话我必须疯狂训练让自己时刻保持最高状态。尽管距离比赛我几乎没剩多少时间了,但我还是做到了。至于印象最深刻的比赛……我觉得插死求多和比萨的第一场比赛(Cashquido vs. pizza)是最有意思的比赛了。

That's where I share you opinion, imo pizza^ involved matches might be themost interesting ones to watch  Yet, you happened to meet him ingrand finals where you delivered us a show that is not a little bit worse thanwhat you have mentioned. To be remembered. Were you nervous before this match?Are you even nervous when playing cups?
我也觉得,在我看来比萨的比赛是最有意思的了。然而,没想到你最后竟是在和他争夺冠军,比赛的时候你的表现不是很好啊。赛前你是不是很紧张,甚至是比赛时也紧张?

Depends on the opponent. I was especially nervous in the grand final matchthough. I'm always more or less nervous but it passes away when first map isalready behind.
对手那么牛,我真的压力山大啊!我总是或多或少有点紧张,但是在第一张图结束后这感觉就没了

For me, it passes away by the last map  ). Did you like how thistournament was handled, I mean organization and all that. I know we have made acouple mistakes how did you like it in all fairness?
对我来说比赛完了我才不紧张……你喜欢联赛的运作方式吗?我指的是比赛的组织形式还有其他的东西。我知道比赛时我们也搞出过一些麻烦。公平地说,你觉得怎么样?

I liked the organisation very much, especially the match-ahead part in grandfinals. In all fairness, I have only positive memories except for maybe thepart where server is being in offline.
组织形式蛮好的!尤其是最终决赛开头的部分很不错(这段没搞懂……)。公平的说我对比赛印象都蛮好的,也许除了服务器挂掉的时候……

Indeed, quite a huge laydown to experience which is not always incup-admin's strenght to fix but which is in our responsibility list. Taken intoaccout of course.
So, if I put recording next to cupping, what do you have in mind? What isharder, what is funnier, what do you prefer?

确实,服务器当机可不是杯赛管理员的管辖范围,但是现在是了。
换个问题,假如在你之前有杯赛和记录两个选择,你会选哪个?哪个难些?哪个好玩些?

It's gotta be cupping, simply for a reason that you play an opponent and not amap, unlike in recording where you plainly learn combos and do them over andover again, alone. It's getting boring very soon and that's why I choose cups.
当然是杯赛了,当你在和对手竞争而且还不只是一张图上竞争时,不像刷记录那样只是如何背板然后重复无数遍,杯赛不会让人感到孤独。录记录总会让人感到无聊,所以我选杯赛

Agreed. What are you gonna do with your money?  
同意。你打算怎么花这些奖金?

Since it's quite a difficult task in Russia to withdraw money from yourinternet account, I'm gonna spend money on eBay.
在俄罗斯把钱从网络账号上取出来实在是很麻烦,我想我会在易趣上花掉它~

Wise enough. Any tip to newbreed cup players?
机智~~~~~~~~有什么诀窍介绍给新一届杯赛选手吗?

The most important thing is, keep yourself calm and don't go nervous, itaffects absolutely negatively on your game. Don't push yourself too hard, playfor joy and you will have more chances for a better game.
最重要的事情是保持冷静,不要紧张,这只会害了你。不要把自己逼的太死,放轻松点也许你会发挥得更好

Great! I'm hoping to see you participating in the upcoming weekly cups, mayI?  
非常好的建议~我希望能在接下来的周赛中看见你……我能吗?

Regarding incoming games, I can't promise you that since I'm running quite lowon motivation for kreedz nowadays. Although, I would like to thank you forintwerviewing me, it was a nice pleasure talking to you  
尽管比赛有奖金,但是我不能保证我一定参赛,因为我最近没啥玩kz的动力了……(退役的节奏?)尽管如此我还是感谢你能采访我,我很高兴~

Urghh.. that's not really a happy ending, seeing you laying down youractivity. Thank you as well though and gg wp once again.
哈……这个采访的结尾可真不咋地啊。总之谢谢你接受采访了,再次祝贺你夺冠

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-4 12:13:53 | 显示全部楼层

ok                  
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-4 09:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
             360安全浏览器? 还是360杀毒卫士?还是360,,,,,?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到