立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1449|回复: 10

[XJ首页视频]ROTW #130 - KeltA on kz_a2_godspeed

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-2-7 17:21:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Welcome to the 130th edition of the Run Of The Week!
欢迎收看第130期ROTW!

主演: KeltA
地图: KZ_a2_godspeed
实际时间: 05:05.58 (-00:00.54)
视频制作: ViDtam
前记录保持者: puppetz

It's been almost two years since his last appearance in a ROTW, and a comeback like this calls for a grand scale entrance. Having just beaten a demo over five years old, this run definitely qualifies. The player in question, KeltA, has managed to beat puppetz on the ancient creation of kz map heavy weights; Kreedz, Shizuka & SadPuppy; kz_a2_godspeed.
自他上次在ROTW出镜以来,已经有差不多两年了。再度回归必须声势浩大,显然这个打破了尘封5年的记录的新鲜demo完全胜任。即将接受采访的强者:KeltA,成功击败了前任WR保持者puppetz在这张由Kreedz, Shizuka, Sadpuppy三人制作的重磅地图上完成的尘封多年的记录:kz_a2_godspeed

Let's see what KeltA had to say about his recent run:
让我们听听他对这个WR有什么话想说的吧

Q:Sorry to jump right into it, but I think everyone is curious to know where you have been? You've been rather inactive as of recent in regard to WRs. What made you come back?
虽然很抱歉但是我知道很多人好奇你现在的状态,毕竟你已经很久不活跃了,你现在如何?是什么驱使你回归?

A:When I lost my job I had so much free time that I found interest in kz again (but I guess I already lost it) so I did some WRs for fun
我丢掉了工作,于是我就有大把时间回到kz上去找乐子(我猜我也失去了),于是我就来刷些wr玩玩

Sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully you will find a new one soon enough. Moving forth, so yes, hello KeltA! Welcome back. Even though it may be a brief appearance, I know everyone is glad to see you, since you're a rather popular and highly regarded as a player. How are you dealing with being back?
很抱歉听到你失业的消息……希望你能马上找到新工作,继续前进。嗯……好!欢迎回归KeltA!尽管可能只回归很短的时间,但是我知道每个人都很高兴能再次见到你。毕竟你可是个大红人,并被很多玩家尊重。回归后打算干啥?

Yeah. I'm trying to find one! Well I don't know, that's a hard question. I find it funny that I'm kind of famous in the kreedz world, but yeah...
当然!我会找到新工作的。回归后干啥我还不知道,这个问题有点难。说真的发现我在kz世界这么出名真有意思……

So no future plans for more WRs? Maybe stay around a while longer? Have fun, relax with some kz after work then return to your daily activities. Maybe a release spree like you used to do?
所以你不打算刷更多的WR咯?也许你可以再呆久些,在工作之余放松自己,像以前那样刷WR

Well, I generally record if I find good maps. Time by time. It's impossible to say what I'm planning to do in the future regarding kz.
嗯……如果我找到好图的话就会录吧。就现在看我还搞不清之后会做啥

And how did you come up with the idea of recording on kz_a2_godspeed? Being that it's not the most popular map and has only had 4 recorders throughout it's time. What sparked your interest in it?
那么你怎么就想到刷这图了呢?毕竟这图真的很少人刷,之前只有4个人爆过,是什么勾起了你对她的兴趣呢?

I was trying to find an old WR because they are pretty easy to beat. So I found this map and to be honest it was not easy. I tried it for a pretty long time. Before I went to the army I started trying, and only after the army did I manage to finally beat it.
我想试试找些老WR去刷,毕竟这些demo更容易爆。然后我就找到了这张图。但说实话爆这图还真不容易,我试了很久,在我参军之前就开始刷了,知道我参军后才成功

Yeah, puppetz really was one hell of a player back in his days. Well this is it KeltA. Thanks for your time and hopefully we will still see you around more often. Good luck!
是啊,puppetz当时可是个弹簧腿啊!好的KeltA我们的采访到此结束,谢谢你的合作,祝你好运!

Yeah, I miss puppetz' smoooth strafes. Okay thanks to you too. And we will see !
我也很想念puppetz那平滑的加速……同样谢谢你,再见!

And as far as the edit goes, I knew it was going to rock, but man, I didn't expect it to be this good.  ViDtam has really out-done himself. The atmosphere is just... perfect.
从视频制作开始我就知道肯定是摇滚风,但是我真TM没想到会做得这么屌炸。ViDtam真的爆种了,这个视频氛围简直无敌

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-2-9 11:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
断魂殇丶 发表于 2014-2-8 16:53
哥,我说的是视频里的,黑的我不知道哪儿走

这个已经很亮了,有些黑的撞墙

评分

参与人数 1金币 +2 收起 理由
断魂殇丶 + 2 你说什么!!!!!

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报