QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 588|回复: 7

[国内新闻] [XJ首页采访]XJ对Juleeeh的采访

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-10-24 00:09:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

nobody^ : Hello friends,

I know I've been off for a while due to RL circumstances. I thought you would enjoy reading an interview from an oldschool honorary member of XJ, who is also a friend of mine. I do hope you will find it fun. Please appreciate the time my mate spent on this one. HF

的确,我因为个人生活的原因离开了好一阵子。不过,我想现在你们会很高兴地看到一篇来自XJ老荣誉成员的采访。他也是我的朋友。我非常希望你们会喜欢这篇采访,并感谢我的朋友抽出时间来和我完成它。
nobody^ : Hello my friend. How are you doing in these cold autumn days?

你好我的朋友!如今中秋已过,秋风飒爽,你过得如何啊?

Juleeeh: Hey! Well struggling in the cold weather, trying to make it in college

hi~我正在大学里和这寒冷的季节搏斗……

nobody^ : College.. I see. Before we step to the more serious questions, lets follow the stereotype and provide a little self-presentation.

大学啊……在我们开始讨论更严肃的话题之前,先让我们按照程序来给个简短的自我介绍吧

Juleeeh: alright My name is Vetle, but I'm known in KZ as juleeeh. I live in Norway and I'm in college studying computerengineering.

好的~我的名字是vetle,不过全世界的kzer们一般更了解我的kzid:juleeeh。我生活在挪威,并且正在大学学习计算机工程

nobody^: Great. You've been in XJ for quite a while now. How did it all start? How did you get related with this wonderful community?

好的,你在XJ的时间也不短了。这一切是如何开始的?你是怎么进入到XJ这个大家庭的?

Juleeeh: That'd be around 6 years ago I think, when after a couple of years of KZ / HNS I finally took the time to enter xj's website
I had been playing earlier, but really I was having a hard enough time just finishing the maps ^^

那大概是6年前的事情了,我想。在玩了几年kz和HNS之后,我终于点开了XJ的网站,在这之前我就玩了kz,但那时的我跳图技术还很差。

nobody^: Six years, that's a lot. How did you decide that you wanted to help the community as an admin? What happened?

6年的老骨灰啊!你是怎么决定要加入XJ管理组来帮助这个社区的?

Juleeeh: hmmm, well I had been an admin at KZ-SCA ( <3 ) for a while and I found myself always trying to keep the discussions in line, then one day I just decided: I'm gonna do the same at XJ. Luckily the admins at that time had seen my activity at KZ-SCA and decided to give me a shot, and of course because XJ is the place to be in KZ and I love it.

嗯……在XJ之前我还在kzsca当过一会儿管理员,并且我发现我总是努力让社区讨论变得有秩序些。于是有一天,我决定我要在XJ做同样的事情。幸运的是XJ管理组已经看见我在kzsca上的表现,并决定给我一次机会。这一切当然是因为XJ是kz中最重要的地方,而且我爱这里。

nobody^: Fantastic, doing a good work for two fellow communities. Lets move on to the WR scene. Had you got any world records?

这真是极好的~你在两个社区中都做得很好。现在我们来讨论下WR,你有刷过WR吗?

Juleeeh: Hahah, I had ONE. A horrible one in fact ^^ It was kz_desolate3 and kayne had 2:15 on it. I decided to go look around for SCs and "luckily" I found a really, really annoyingly tricky one, so I just geeked and sweated until I got it. If you wanna see how bad I did: -link- . Kayne beat me afterwards without the SC . I got too horrid nerves to do WRs.

哈哈,只有一个,还很矬。那张图是kz_desolate3,之前的WR是kayne的2:15,我决定找个SC来干掉这图,结果……我很幸运地找到了一个。这个SC实在是很难啊,我不断地跳,终于有一天我成功了。如果想看看我怎么跳的可以猛戳此链接~。然而kayne之后又刷回去了,还没走我的SC我勒个去。看来我刷WR时实在是太紧张了。

nobody^: The nerves... I understand you. Have you thought about taking it back? Or keep on recording in general?

紧张……兄弟我懂你啊!你有想过刷回来吗?或者只是平时随便录录几个demo?

Juleeeh: ooo, I dont think I could take the stress again, haha. And ofc the computer I have where I live lags on 1.6 >.<

哦哦哦,我可不想再去感受那种压力了哈哈。而且我现在的电脑玩1.6总顿卡。

nobody^: You have some trickjumping movies. Actually juleeeh - My curse is one of my all time favourite. Tell us more about your trickjumping career. What kind of tricks you like doing and such.

你也有几个kz视频,实际上《
juleeeh - My curse》是我最喜欢的kz视频之一。来说说你的kz表演史吧。哪样的跳点你最喜欢?

Juleeeh: My tj career? hah, I guess that started when I played HNS (yes aa 100, I'm sorry). I made some trickjumps and ATTEMPTED to edit it myself. Needless to say it went horribly wrong and I'm ashamed of myself Then later on I went over to KZ again and got inspired by movies like Brian the Movie 2 and Bibo's movies. And by then I had learned one valuable lesson. Let others do the editing I might have forgotten some but I was in ndR's BASTEL, FOUR KZ Movie, LJ The Movie and juleeeh - My Curse
The edit on BASTEL and FOUR <3

我的tj历史?哈哈,我想应该是从我玩hns时开始吧(100aa……)我跳过一些跳点,并尝试自己去做视频。毫无疑问我搞得一团糟……后来我又开始玩kz,在bibo的视频和brain the movie 2上又有了灵感。我明白了一点:让别人做视频,我只要跳就好了~我可能忘记了一些,不过我确定我在
ndR's BASTEL, FOUR KZ Movie, LJ The Movie and juleeeh - My Curse上出镜了, 《BASTEL》 和 《FOUR》的制作我最喜欢。

nobody^: Great movies. I remember when you kept me blindfold during the making of FOUR, I still hate you. :-D Do you have any favourite trickjumpers and why did pick those?

那都是很好的视频啊。我记得在《FOUR》制作的时候你一直都不跟我说,我现在还恨你~哈哈。你最喜欢哪个kz表演者?为什么你选择他们呢?

Juleeeh: haha yeah, but it was even greater to watch it when it came out then, wasnt it? Anyways, my favorite tjers? hmm... Probably brian, shnz and Lolz. Most likely someone else aswell, but my memory is [请文明用语] ^^ I remember their trickjumps always made me feel like a horrible tjer and it made me wanna improve.

哈哈~在视频完成之后再来看不是更好吗?嗯……我最喜欢的TJer?大概是brain、shnz、lolz吧,还有别人可是我想不起来了。他们的跳点总让我感受到他们强大的实力,并激励我提高

nobody^: What about Vetle in real life? Except studying for a degree in computerengineering, what else do you do?

你在真实世界里生活得如何?除了攻读计算机工程学位,你还做什么?

Juleeeh: at the moment? I really dont have time for much else, except some gaming from time to time.
Aswell as my computerengineering I also have additional math, physics and norwegian.
So when I finally get some free time, I either play KZMOD (cant play 1.6 cause of lags) or Trouble in Terrorist Town (GMOD mod) You should really try TTT, it's ****ing awesome

现在吗?我还真没多少时间干别的事情,除了不断地玩游戏。其实除了计算机工程之外,我还要额外学习数学、物理和挪威语。所以如果我有空闲时间的话,我会玩kzmod(1.6会卡)或者是
Trouble in Terrorist Town(GMOD游戏中的一种),你真该试试这个游戏,真特么好玩。

nobody^: So you play KZMOD? Curious to hear your opinion about it; Do you fancy it? Do you believe it has a bright future?

所以说你现在在玩kzmod?我对你的观点很好奇啊!你很喜欢它吗?你觉得它会有个很光明的未来吗?

Juleeeh: Yeah kzmod is great! it's like KZ, but with some other modes and types of maps aswell. atm I'm loving the AXN-style maps over there, and I might be streaming some on one of those maps some days. I can do nothing but recommend it to every kz player. It's future ofcourse depends on how we handle the dry-spot it's in atm though. I really hope people will go break some records on it again soon

是的kzmod真的很棒!它很像kz,但是它还有些其它的模式以及其它的地图种类。我最喜欢AXN模式的地图了,也许某天我会自己做一些这样的图。为了帮助kzmod,我只能向每个kzer去推荐这款游戏。它的未来毫无疑问取决于我们现在如何对待这片快干涸的土地,我真希望人们又会马上过来打破kzmod的记录。

nobody^: What do you think about the latest fuss that XJ is dying? What are your visions of that?

你怎么看待最近关于XJ要挂的流言?你的观点是什么?

Juleeeh: I think thats a joke really.. of course it's less activity because theres less activity in 1.6 in general, but I can still visit XJ and very often find something new to read, for example yesterday I found this great thread where Juice explains several KZ techniques. There's also still demo releases, there are weeklys and when I look for a KZ server, I never have trouble finding one. It will take some time for KZ to die out, I can tell you that much

我想那就是个笑话。当然XJ确实没那么活跃了,因为1.6的活动越来越少。但我还是经常逛XJ,而且总能发现很多新的帖子和话题。比如昨天我发现了一个juice的帖子,解释了些kz技术。我们现在还有demo在上传,XJ周报也还在,而且我找kz服也毫不费力。现在离kz挂掉,还早着哪!我就说这么多

nobody^: Really happy to read that. I do hope you are correct. To be honest, I think the same. You said that you are in a hurry, would you like to move towards the shorties?

看到你的论点真令我高兴。我真心希望你是对的。实际上我也是这么想的,你说你现在很忙,现在就开始快速问答吧?
Juleeeh: sure

好啊

nobody^: Blonde or Brunette

白肤金发碧眼的女人还是浅黑肤色的女人

Juleeeh: either way is good

两个都可以

nobody^: Cold Norway or sunny California? As a place to live.

住在寒冷的挪威还是阳光的加利福尼亚?

Juleeeh: ...hmmm... California? imo english is a far better language than norwegian

呃……加利福尼亚吧,在我看来我的英语比挪威语好多了

nobody^: Thought you'd pick Cali, despite your love for your country.
What kind of music do you like?

就当你选了加利福尼亚,尽管你爱你的国家~

你喜欢什么样的音乐?

Juleeeh: mostly relaxing music and some metal / rock

主要是些放松的音乐,以及某一些重金属和摇滚

nobody^: Hm, two opposites. Favourite artist/group?

嗯……这是完全相反的两个方面啊!

最喜欢的歌手或组合?

Juleeeh: hmmm... of all time? probably metallica cause i keep returning to them

嗯……一直喜欢的吗?大概是金属乐队吧(美国乐队),因为我一直都很喜欢他们

nobody^: Classic. One question which bothers me a bit... Is there a slight chance for you to surprise us with a movie or a few records? Yes or No?

很经典的乐队。这有个一直困扰我的问题啊……你有可能会忽然放出视频或者忽然刷WR来给我们个惊喜吗?是或不是

Juleeeh: maaaaaybe, i can't say more than that ^^

也许吧……………………

nobody^: Ahh!!! Alright then, keep it as a secret but know that I am looking forward to anything.
What's the hardest WR to beat?

啊~~好吧就让它继续维持神秘吧~但你知道我真的很期待啊
最难刷的WR你觉得是什么?

Juleeeh: oooh [请文明用语] thats hard something like kz_cliffez? But I'm absolutely sure that the pros can beat even that. The pros these days... too damn good

哎呀大概就是kz_cliffez这样的图吧?但我十分确定某些大神肯定能刷,现在的大神啊,太他妈变态了。

nobody^: Your favourite moviemakers and mappers?

你最喜欢的视频制作人和地图制作人?

Juleeeh: My favorite moviemakers are probably 8ball1, FoF and ndR. Their movies make me wanna start all over again with KZ every time. Personally I don't really know about mappers. I love a lot of maps from a lot of different mappers

视频制作人大概是8ball1、fof和ndR。他们的视频真的每回都唤醒我kz的欲望。就个人而言我对地图制作人不太熟悉,各种人做的各种图我都喜欢。

nobody^: You said that you were in a hurry but before I let you go, feel free to pour your soul. You know, greetings and such.

你说你很忙,但在我放你走之前,留句真情告白吧

Juleeeh: Aaalright, thank you to the XJ crew and the active users for keeping the site alive and also thanks to you, gamborg, tricky, heya, omilo and all the other friends I've made in kz

好啊,感谢XJ全体人员以及活跃着的kzer们,你们让XJ仍充满生机。同样感谢gamborg、tricky、heya和omilo以及其他我的kzer友人们,谢谢大家!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-10-24 00:29:41 | 显示全部楼层
        这次真多 ,,
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-10-24 01:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
但我十分确定某些大神肯定能刷,现在的大神啊,太他妈变态了
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-25 11:28:14 | 显示全部楼层