[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 21:53:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>感谢RAY对ZHADY的采访,下面为英文原稿,附带有翻译,附带ZHADY的照片和CONFIG</P>
<>红色代表玩家的问题<question&gt;,黑色代表ZHADY对玩家的回答&lt;answer&gt;</P>
<>
<HR>

<P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>i am so pride can make a interview to the superstar——zhady~Who is the No1 on XJ^^<br>make a selves introduce first plz~!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>我<<a href="mailto:R@Y" target="_blank" >R@Y</A>&gt;很自豪今天能够采访到超级明星:zhady-现在XJ TOP排名第一的KZ高手~</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>首先作下自我介绍吧~</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>ell, My name is Tommy, I'm 18 years old and I'm currently living in Sweden.</FONT></P>
<P>好的,我叫汤米,今年18岁了,现在居住在瑞典.</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>now there are the qusetions</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>让我们开始吧</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>iiN[KZcN]:would you continue playing once you’ve reached the record of 100? Who do you think your strongest competitor is?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>当你的DEMO达到了100个后你还会继续KZ吗?你认为谁是最强的竞争对手?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I guess I'd continue playing if I got 100 demos because I have way too much sparetime. I'm Having like 1.5hrs/day in school (Average).<br>I don't really see anyone as a competitor, but if I have to answer I'd say ndR because he's 2nd </FONT></P>
<P>我想我会继续KZ如果我的DEMO达到了100个后,因为我有很多的闲暇时间来玩KZ.每天在学校的时间大概1.5小时左右吧<平均>我并没有把任何人看作是竞争对手,但是如果真的要我回答的话,我想说NDR是一个,因为他现在第2.Ps:嘿嘿!这小子挺狂的,我喜欢!</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>whhwkx5988:First of all, u r pictures are most important.What is u r biggest fear?Does u know Chinese at all?what would you do if ndR does better than you?Who do you think has a stronger BH, you or NDR?Are you good friend with him?Do you have contact with HoHo^?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>首先,我想要你的照片.你最害怕什么呢?你对中国人了解吗?如果NDR超过你的时候你会怎么办?你和NDR相比,谁的连跳更强?和他关系好吗?你和HoHo^有交往吗?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I have no no idea what my biggest fear is, the hell?  :/If you're talking 'bout the language, I don't know anything, except that it looks really hard I'd try to beat it back sometime when I feel that I want to play that map.I would go with ndR."Friend". We're talking to each other via IRC.Of course I do, he's from the same country ( Sweden ) as I am </FONT></P>
<P>我也不清楚我最害怕什么,可能是地狱?嘿嘿!如果你的意思是指汉字的话,我一点都不清楚,除了认为它看起来很难以外.当我对那图有感觉时我就会刷回来 .连跳最好的?我选NDR."朋友".我们经常在IRC上聊天呢&lt;指他们的关系还算不错&gt;我当然和HoHo^有来往了,他和我都是瑞典人啊~哈哈!</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>T2.yoyo:How long have you been KZ-ing?How long did it take you to go from 220 to 250?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你玩KZ多长时间了?花了多少时间才把长跳从220单位提高到250单位呢?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I've been KZing for like a year now maybe a lil more.Good question, cant remember when I did 220, it's kind of ez tho so lets say I did 220 <br>after a month, but 250 on the other hand I did like 2 months ago. Im not in to longjumping that much <br>So it took me like 10 months :O</FONT></P>
<P>我玩KZ有大概1年的样子,也可能更长一点.这是个不错的问题,我也记不清楚什么时候我跳到220了,这在大家看来很容易的吧,大概在接触KZ1个月后吧.但是250是我2个月前才跳出来的,大概花了我10个月的时间才提高到250,我很少花时间在长跳上&lt;PS:都在刷图呢,当然没有时间练习了!嘿嘿!></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>SaKyaMuNi.L:How do u set u r keyboard and mouse(eg:bind "mouse2" "+hook")?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你的键盘设置什么什么样的?<绑定的按键></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>bind b "say /checkpoint"<br>bind n "say /gocheck"<br>bind m "+hook"<br>bind mwheelup "+duck"<br>bind mwheeldown "+jump"<br>bind F1 "stop; sv_restartround 1"<br>bind F2 "record lol"<br>bind i "say /start"</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>SiMen.beambean:How long do you spend on KZ per day and what is your motivation? What kind of equipment are you using? Are you currently working? Come to China when you got time!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>每天花多少时间在KZ上?你的目标是什么?你使用的KZ装备是什么?工作了吗?有机会来中国吧!&lt;看来,BEAN先生要请ZHADY吃中国汉堡&gt;</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I'm spending atleast 1-2 hours day to play kz and that's not much against how much I played some months ago. <br>Well, I think the game is so nice and all that so I'm using that as my motivation.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I'm using a random keyboard ( Got it when i bought it. No real trademark. )<br>The mouse I'm using is MX510 with a QPad XXXXL ( Blue )<br>My Headphones are Icemat Siberia White ( Don't buy them, low quality, my headphones are like in 4 pieces and I'm using tape to pull the pieces together. :/ )</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I'm not a "real" worker, I'm helping my uncle sometimes working ( In a warehouse ) on weekends, but I'll probably work for "real" soon, I'm graduating in like 3-4 months </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Who knows maybe I'll come to China anytime soon or maybe not, I'm currently aiming on going to USA </FONT></P>
<P>我大概花1-2小时玩KZ每天,比以前玩的时间少了很多,我认为这个游戏很棒,"我选择,我喜欢"</P>
<P>我使用的不固定的键盘.我随便买的~鼠标我使用的是MX510,和QPAD鼠标垫子<蓝色></P>
<P>耳机用的是ICEMAT的西伯利亚,白色的.<他建议我们别买,说质量差,这个不知道是不是真的咯~></P>
<P>我并不是个真正意义上的工人.我周末帮我的叔叔在仓库找事情做,但是我很可能不久就要参加工作了,还有3-4个月就毕业了.谁知道呢,可能不久我就会来中国,也可能不会,我现在的目标是到美国去~</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>simen.1337:who do you think is the strongest KZ jumper in China? <br>are you threatened by him?What are your opinions on Chinese jumpers?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>谁是你心中最强的玩家在中国?你会感觉受到来自他的压力吗?对中国玩家有什么看法吗?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I need to chose 2 players and they are Simen.007 and @p :) I don't think I'm threatened, time will tell!Well, I think it's nice when some chinese jumpers are involved in making WR demos, more competition and more peoples trying to improve their times...<br>So I just think it's nice when jumpers from the whole world are involved, keep it up chinese jumpers!</FONT></P>
<P>我想说:SIMEN.007和@P,我并不感觉到有什么压力.时间将告诉一切.恩,我觉得很棒当中国玩家也开始刷世界纪录的时候,更多的竞争者和更多的玩家加入其中.因此我认为非常不错,当世界上更多的玩家来加入KZ大家庭的时候,继续努力,中国的玩家们!</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Simen.1030</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I want to ask: who is zhady? :P</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>我想问:谁是ZHADY?哈哈!&lt;汗!这个问题我是开玩笑的,也拿上去了,感觉有些不礼貌~></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Don't understand this question maybe we can say it like this: He's whoever you want him to be.</FONT></P>
<P>不太明白这个意思,不过我想说,ZHADY是那个在你心中希望他成为什么样的人.</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>MyTh*13:which year did you start kz?what is the strongest impression you got from KZ?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你从哪年开始接触KZ的?KZ对你的印象最深的一点是什么?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I think it was in the end of 2005.Hmmm, I really don't know </FONT></P>
<P>我想应该是2005年底.恩,这个我真的不清楚: (</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Zippo:how were you first time exposed to KZ? Who’s your idol? Is KZ well-known in other countries? How would you feel if a girl beats your record one day?(we have a girl did 245units^^)(simen.1337 said:he will be killing himself.haha:P)</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你第一次接触KZ的情景是什么?谁是你的偶像?KZ在其他国家流行吗?如果一个女孩子有天把你的DEMO刷掉了,你有什么感觉?&lt;我们有女孩子已经跳到245单位了~><1337说:如果有这么一天,他会杀了他自己></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>A real life friend of mine introduced me and the map was kz_crused_tomb i think.<br>My kz-idol is tarGet/a0ke (If you meant in real life it's Eminem.)</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Yeah I'd say kz its well known in other countries, many players from many different countries :)</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>If a girl would pwn my record I would lay it out like this: "Oh damn you're good, I can't beat it back, you're the best jumper I've ever seen, wanna be friends?"<br>Joke, I really don't know, it would be a big step for kz if a girl would pwn a WR though  :)</FONT></P>
<P>我现实生活中的朋友介绍的,第一张地图是kz_crused_tomb ,我的KZ偶像是TARGET和AOKE<如果是真实生活中的话那是Eminem>嘿嘿!KZ在其他国家也很流行啊~有很多来自不同国家的玩家啊~如果有个女孩子打破我的纪录的话,我将会他奉承的说:哇!你太棒了,我完全败给你了,你是最好的玩家我见过之中,想交个朋友么?开玩笑啦,我真的不知道,也许如果女性玩家刷掉了世界纪录,我想是历史的里程碑.哈哈!</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Simen.x!aO::wE!:what was the shortest time you used to break a record and what is the longest and average time?have you played to a point that your entire body's in cramps, your blood pressure goes up, your brain goes mentally crazy and you can't control your bladder any more?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你最短的时间打破纪录是多少?最长的时间和平均时间是多少?你玩KZ会玩到手抽筋,血压上生,神志疯狂吗?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>kz_facility_zhady_0235 1st try. The longest one would be fo_h0pbl0ck_zhady_0438 like 2 days for about like 8 hrs, it was my first WR :P Average time for a wr is like an hour.No, I haven't, what about you? :)</FONT></P>
<P>kz_facility_zhady_0235 是第一个,最长的一个是fo_h0pbl0ck_zhady_0438 花了2天大概8小时,这是我第一个世界纪录,平均的时间大概是1小时左右.嘿嘿!我玩KZ可没有到那种程度,你呢?</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>W493035279:Please tell us the model and speed of your computer.Were you professional player before?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>请告诉我们你电脑的配置,你在之前是职业玩家吗?</FONT></P>
<P>系统: Windows XP Home, Edition Service Pack 2 :: cpu: AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 2.19 GHz :: mem: 499/1024 MB (48%) :: gfx: nVidia GeForce 6800 LE (1024x768x32bit 75Hz)我不是职业玩家,但是我曾经和SpawN之流交过手,哈哈!</P>
<P><br><FONT color=#00ccff>Y-3:Why do you call yourself zhady?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>为什么你要叫"咋滴"?<不爽,打我,哈哈!></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>"zhady" sounds similar to "what can you do about me" in Chinese :P</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>A call myself zhady because of Marshall Mathers aka The Real Slim Shady aka Eminem, I'm a big fan of him.</FONT></P>
<P>"ZHADY"的读音在中文里有点"你能把我怎么样"的味道.其实我叫ZHADY是因为Marshall Mathers aka The Real Slim Shady aka Eminem,我是他的粉丝&lt;我*,这个名字N长></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Allen_R:you’ve had the most amound of records in the world. Is this only a feeling of pride?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你现在是世界纪录最多的玩家,对此有什么感觉吗?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>CAn't really describe how I feel except that it feels good :E </FONT></P>
<P>除了用:很棒以外,我实在很难描述这种感觉</P>
<P><br><FONT color=#ff0000>w-inds:你有女朋友了吗?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Nope, I don't atm </FONT></P>
<P>目前还没有~</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>ai*ya:How did you feel after the first time u completed a jump?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你第一次跳完地图是什么感觉?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>Well everyone can complete a jump, I'm assuming you're talking about a hard jump that i had problem with.<br>Don't really remember how it felt, but I bet it felt good.</FONT></P>
<P>呵呵,每个人都能完成跳跃地图,我猜想你的意思是说遇到一些地图里的难点的时候,我也记不清楚了,但是当我战胜它们的时候感觉很棒~</P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>v.c|bin:你来自哪?我能拥有你的照片么?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I'm from Sweden,Norrkping  Come and get it if you want it :)</FONT></P>
<P>我来自瑞典Norrkping, .来我这里拿吧如果你想要的话~</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>SiMen.Sunshine:Zhady, have you cheated before?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你作弊过吗?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>No, I haven't.</FONT></P>
<P>不,我没有.</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>5J:How do you play different maps quickly and accurately?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>怎么样做到很快熟练掌握不同的地图?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>It's just practice and geeking for getting to know the map :P</FONT></P>
<P>这就要多加练习了,对地图的熟悉程度来决定的</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>SiMen.wY:</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>would you wanna me to teach LJ for u, zhady?:P<br>(</FONT><a href="mailto:R@Y" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#00ccff>R@Y</FONT></A><FONT color=#00ccff> said:....yes he have the ability,because he did the longestjump in the world now~! LoL)</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你需要我来教你LJ吗?哈哈!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>No, I don't like longjumps :P</FONT></P>
<P>不用,我不喜欢LJ.</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>z1peR:how do you feel when you break a world record?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>当你打破世界纪录的时候是什么感觉?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>fantastic!</FONT> </P>
<P>无法形容~太棒了!</P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>月下英雄:</FONT> <br><FONT color=#00ccff>does your girlfriend support you to play?Would you like to join JUMPCUP in China?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>你的女朋友支持你玩KZ吗?你想来参加中国的跳跃比赛吗?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#00ccff>I don't have a girlfriend, but I wouldn't tell her that i geeked kz anyways ;)Would be fun, what about my ping? 1000? :)</FONT></P>
<P>我没有女朋友,有的话我也不会告诉他我玩KZ.来中国参加跳跃比赛?那肯定很有趣,但是我的PING怎么办?</P>
<P>会是1000吗?<PS:可能会是1030哦~哈哈1></P>
<HR>

<P>
<P align=center><FONT color=#ff9900 size=3><STRONG>转载请注明出处   翻译整理:SiMen.1030       采访:</STRONG></FONT><a href="mailto:SIMen.R@Y" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#ff9900 size=3><STRONG>SIMen.R@Y</STRONG></FONT></A></P><br><br><br>
<P><br><br></P><br><br><br><br><br>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-2-23 22:21:08编辑过]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 21:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>**啊,哈哈~~</P>
<>顶一个。</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 21:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
了解!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-23 21:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
ZHADY玉照

附带ZHADY的CONFIG
// This file is overwritten whenever you change your user settings in the game.
// Add custom configurations to the file "userconfig.cfg".
unbindall
bind "TAB" "+showscores; timeleft; cl_righthand 0"
bind "ENTER" "+attack"
bind "ESCAPE" "cancelselect"
bind "SPACE" "+jump"
bind "'" "+moveup"
bind "+" "sizeup"
bind "," "buyammo1"
bind "-" "sizedown"
bind "." "buyammo2"
bind "/" "+movedown"
bind "0" "slot10"
bind "1" "slot1"
bind "2" "slot2"
bind "3" "slot3"
bind "4" "slot4"
bind "5" "slot5"
bind "6" "slot6"
bind "7" "slot7"
bind "8" "slot8"
bind "9" "slot9"
bind ";" "+mlook"
bind "=" "sizeup"
bind "B" "say /checkpoint"
bind "H" "say Thats It!"
bind "N" "STOPSOUND"
bind "[" "invprev"
bind "]" "invnext"
bind "`" "toggleconsole"
bind "a" "+moveleft"
bind "b" "buy"
bind "c" "radio3"
bind "d" "+moveright"
bind "e" "+use"
bind "f" "impulse 100"
bind "g" "drop"
bind "h" "+commandmenu"
bind "i" "say /start"
bind "k" "+voicerecord"
bind "l" "sv_gravity 800"
bind "m" "chooseteam"
bind "n" "stopsound"
bind "o" "buyequip"
bind "p" "sv_gravity 100"
bind "q" "lastinv"
bind "r" "+reload"
bind "s" "+back"
bind "t" "impulse 201"
bind "u" "messagemode2"
bind "w" "+forward"
bind "x" "radio2"
bind "y" "messagemode"
bind "z" "radio1"
bind "~" "toggleconsole"
bind "UPARROW" "+forward"
bind "DOWNARROW" "+back"
bind "LEFTARROW" "+left"
bind "RIGHTARROW" "+right"
bind "ALT" "+strafe"
bind "CTRL" "+duck"
bind "SHIFT" "+speed"
bind "F1" "stop; sv_Restartround 1"
bind "F2" "record lol"
bind "F3" "say /admincup"
bind "F4" "amxmodmenu"
bind "F5" "snapshot"
bind "F6" "save quick"
bind "F7" "load quick"
bind "F10" "quit prompt"
bind "INS" "+klook"
bind "PGDN" "+lookdown"
bind "PGUP" "+lookup"
bind "HOME" "amx_ctimer_menu"
bind "END" "amx_teleportmenu"
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "+jump"
bind "MWHEELUP" "+duck"
bind "MOUSE1" "+attack"
bind "MOUSE2" "+attack2"
bind "MOUSE4" "stopsound"
bind "MOUSE5" "+use"
bind "PAUSE" "pause"
_cl_autowepswitch "1"
_snd_mixahead "0.1"
ati_npatch "1.0"
ati_subdiv "2.0"
bgmvolume "1.000000"
bottomcolor "6"
brightness "1.800000"
cl_allowdownload "1"
cl_allowupload "1"
cl_backspeed "400"
cl_cmdbackup "2"
cl_cmdrate "101"
cl_corpsestay "30.000000"
cl_crosshair_color "50 250 50"
cl_crosshair_size "large"
cl_crosshair_translucent "1"
cl_dlmax "128"
cl_download_ingame "1"
cl_dynamiccrosshair "1"
cl_forwardspeed "400"
cl_himodels "0"
cl_idealpitchscale "0.8"
cl_lc "1"
cl_logocolor "#Valve_Orange"
cl_logofile "lambda"
cl_lw "1"
cl_minmodels "0"
cl_radartype "1"
cl_righthand "0"
cl_shadows "1"
cl_timeout "300"
cl_updaterate "101"
cl_vsmoothing "0.05"
cl_weather "1"
con_color "50 250 50 "
console "1.000000"
crosshair "1.000000"
fastsprites "0"
fps_max "101"
fps_modem "0.0"
gamma "2.830000"
gl_dither "1"
gl_flipmatrix "0"
gl_fog "1"
gl_monolights "0"
gl_overbright "0"
gl_polyoffset "0.1"
hisound "1"
hpk_maxsize "4"
hud_capturemouse "1"
hud_centerid "0"
hud_draw "1"
hud_fastswitch "1"
hud_saytext_internal "1"
hud_takesshots "0"
joystick "0"
lookspring "0.000000"
lookstrafe "0.000000"
m_filter "0"
m_forward "1"
m_pitch "0.022"
m_side "0.8"
m_yaw "0.022"
model "gordon"
MP3FadeTime "2.0"
MP3Volume "0.800000"
mp_decals "0.000000"
name "zhady"
net_graph "0"
net_graphpos "1"
net_scale "5"
r_bmodelhighfrac "5.0"
r_detailtextures "0"
s_a3d "0.0"
s_automax_distance "30.0"
s_automin_distance "2.0"
s_bloat "2.0"
s_distance "60"
s_doppler "0.0"
s_eax "0.0"
s_leafnum "0"
s_max_distance "1000.0"
s_min_distance "8.0"
s_numpolys "200"
s_polykeep "1000000000"
s_polysize "10000000"
s_refdelay "4"
s_refgain "0.4"
s_rolloff "1.0"
s_verbwet "0.25"
sensitivity "5"
skin ""
spec_autodirector_internal "1"
spec_drawcone_internal "1"
spec_drawnames_internal "1"
spec_drawstatus_internal "1"
spec_mode_internal "4"
spec_pip "0"
suitvolume "0.250000"
sv_aim "0"
sv_voiceenable "1"
team ""
topcolor "30"
viewsize "110"
voice_enable "1"
voice_forcemicrecord "1"
voice_modenable "1"
voice_scale "1"
volume "0.8"
setinfo "_ah" "1"
setinfo "_vgui_menus" "0"
+mlook
+jlook
exec userconfig.cfg

[ 本帖最后由 Simen.newbie 于 2007-10-22 01:04 编辑 ]

6659.jpg

200.37 KB, 下载次数: 861

R@y对世界第一KZERzhady的采访

6660.bmp

29.04 KB, 下载次数: 725

6661.rar

60.97 KB, 下载次数: 90

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 21:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>30 毛毛 辛苦哈</P>[em02]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 22:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈 地板  抢了

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 22:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>I'm 18 years old and I'm currently living in Sweden<BR>我目前住在瑞典.(虽然大家都知道他是瑞典人,不过老外经常乱跑,比如:faker :p)</P>
<>I'm Having like 1.5hrs/day in school (Average)<BR>这句不应该是"每天我花在KZ上的时间大概1.5小时左右吧<平均>" ,应该是在学校的时间。</P>
<>First of all, u r pictures are most important.<BR>这句漏掉了,竟然没翻译~~</P>
<P>媳妇,辛苦啦。</P>

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-23 22:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>感谢指出不足!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 22:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
<>顶了再看!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-2-23 22:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册