找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3613|回复: 34

2009.11.25 XJ新闻 The number one spot (top1之争)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-26 09:13:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 fantasist 于 2009-11-26 12:05 编辑

The top five - find in and get out. At the moment the top five is notset by five players. Recorders are entering for one release, the next release they are beaten and two other demo getters joined.
XJ排行榜前5位不断有人进出。目前top5的位置并没被5个固定的玩家占据。有些人爆发一期就冲进前5,但很可能在下一期被踢出去,榜上出现另外两个人(就是指这两期的7D吗)。

The first few places are often fulfilled by rather inactive jumpers, but that will definitely change. I interviewed two demo recorders, who were both quite confident about their future. The first one is a raising insilio star from Finland. As you will see they have something in common.
前几名常常被不太活跃的玩家占据,但现在一切都将改变(其实我觉得自从brian掉出前5那天起,就已经改变了)。我采访了两位XJ选手,他们都对自己的光明充满自信。第一位是正在insilio冉冉升起的芬兰新星。你将会看到他们俩其实有些共同点。

Interview with KeltA
对KeltA的访问

You are currently climbing to the top. Is your goal the number one spot?
你的名次正在不断爬升。你的目标是第一吗?

KeltA: Maybe. If I'll ever reach it... I've heard that koukouz is trying the same, and zhady, so I don't know if I'll ever make it.
也许吧,如果我有可能的话……我听说koukouz也在努力,还有zhady(我觉得这有点扯),所以我不确定能否成功。

You directly said two names now. Who do you think is your strongest opponent?
你直接报了两个名字出来。你觉得最强大的对手是谁呢?

KeltA: It's of course Koukouz at the moment. He's doing like one world record per day.
现在当然是koukouz。看上去他每天都能刷个WR。

You think you will beat Koukouz? Will it end into a big battle, what do you think?
你觉得能打败koukouz吗?最后会不会成为一场激烈的战斗?

KeltA:Well, I don't know. I know that I don't like 4+ minutes maps, so it could be a hard fight. My favorite maps are the 2 minutes ones,shorter maps. But I really don't know if Koukouz will start beating my world records.
我不知道。我不喜欢4分钟以上的地图,所以这场斗争将是艰苦的。我最喜欢2分钟以内的小图。但我不知道koukouz会不会专挑我的图来刷。

If someone starts beating your world records, could it happen that you loose your motivation to go on.
如果有谁开始针对你,你会失去前进的动力吗?

KeltA:I don't think so. I'm just enjoying kreedz and world records will not change that. One day I'll surely loose my interest, but it's not because of the competition.
我认为不会。我喜欢KZ,WR并不会改变这一点。总有一天我会对KZ失去兴趣,但决不会是因为竞争。

What happens if you reach the top one spot? Will you go on recording and playing?
如果你登顶了,你会继续录demo吗?

KeltA: 40 - 50 records would be cool. But before I will need to find some maps to record.
40到50个WR差不多了,但首先我要找到足够数量的地图。

Who's the best kreedzer at the moment for you?
对你来说现在谁是最好的KZ玩家?

KeltA:It's 7D or heL. My mate 7D prefers long maps and he's really constant and good on them. I'm very sure he can beat more world records. Meanwhile heL is really insane on small maps.
7D或heL。7D喜欢大图,他一直在玩,也玩得很好。我确信他能拿下更多WR。最近heL在小图上非常疯狂。

Where do you see yourself?
你觉得你自己怎样呢?

KeltA: That's really hard to answer. I think I have some skills, but I will not be more exact.
很难回答。我已经有一定的技术,但对细节的把握很难再提高。

What can we expect of you in the near future?
以后你还会带来什么呢?

KeltA: You'll see of course see more world records and maybe a new movie! But I haven't got a moviemaker yet.
大家当然会看到更多的WR,或许还有一部新视频!但我还没找到一个合适的视频制作人。

Thanks for your time!
谢谢!

People are waiting for your new records for sure KeltA! As you've seen KeltA illustrated you his current position and his opponents. Let's move to our second interview.
KeltA,人们都在期待着你的新WR!大家都看到了,KeltA谈了他和对手们现在的情况。接着请看下一位的访问。

Interview with KoukouzKoukouz的访问

Hello Koukouz!
你好啊Koukouz!

Koukouz: Good evening, chrizZo
晚上好,chrizZo

We are waiting and waiting and waiting... When will you finally be the number one?
我们一直在期待着。你会最终成为第一吗?

Koukouz:My first world record was in June. I collected enough demos to be the first now, but the competition is rude nowadays, especially with KeltA who works for the number one spot as well.
我七月时得到了第一个WR。我已经积攒了足够冲上第一的demo数,但现在的竞争非常激烈,尤其是KeltA也瞄准了top1。

You directly named KeltA. He's your strongest enemy?
你直接点了KeltA的名。他是你最大的敌人吗?

Koukouz:You can't say enemy. KeltA is just most active recorder along with me these days and that's why he'll make it harder for me to get there.
叫他敌人不太好。KeltA是在这段时期最活跃的玩家,这就是他为什么会让我更难登顶。

So KeltA just makes it harder, but he will not be able to prevent you becoming the best?
你的意思是KeltA只是让你更难成为最好的玩家,而不能阻挡住你的脚步?

Koukouz:I don't think it's about being the best. I'm just trying to be the recorder with the most world records. In my eyes the return of oldschool climbers would make it much harder for others to reach the top five.
我倒没想过成为最好的玩家,我只想成为拥有最多WR的玩家。在我看来oldschool玩家的回归才能阻止其他玩家进入前5(我很赞同)。

Who do you have in mind while talking about oldschool climbers?
你提到的oldschool玩家指谁呢?

Koukouz: omilo, SuPa, zhady...

Who's the best kreedzer for you?
你觉得谁是最好的KZ玩家?

In my opinion the best climbers are SuPa, zhady, skicg and puppetz. It's hard to say who's the best because they all have their individual style and records on different kind of maps.
我觉得攀爬类地图玩得最好的是SuPa, zhady, sKiCg和PuppetZ。很难说谁最强,因为他们有各自的技术风格和地图爱好。

In bhopping it's probably Kunqui, heL and Kelta.
bhop图大概是Kunqui, heL和KeltA。

Where do you see yourself?
你对自己怎么看?

Koukouz:A lot of people are saying that I'm fast on climbing maps and that they like my style. I think I can be a good challenger for the number one spot, but I still have to practice every day.
很多人说我在攀爬类地图上很快,他们喜欢我的风格。我觉得我是top1的有力竞争者,但我仍然需要每天练习。

If it comes down to a battle between you and KeltA, will you try to win against him? Could it happen that you give up and completely loose your motivation.
We had such battles in the past between ndR and zhady, as an example.
如果出现你跟KeltA的战争,你会击败他吗?你有可能完全放弃吗?
比如说曾经ndR与zhady斗过。

Koukouz: It's good that you ask this question. I will try to be top1 only once, after that I won't record as much as I'm doing it now.
But I'll fight to become the top one recorder and at the moment I want the battle. I don't know what will happen when I reached my goal. Some time ago it seemed to me that there wasn't even a rival, but now KeltA appeared and I'm happy to have a rival.
这个问题很好。我只会试着去冲顶一次,之后我将不会像现在一样录这么多demo。
但我渴望着,并会一直战斗,直到我成为第一的那天。我不知道达到目标后会怎样。前一段时间我连一点竞争都没遇到,但很高兴现在KeltA出现了(热血基情爆发啊)。

Thanks for your time!
谢谢!

评分

参与人数 2金币 +6 +6 收起 理由
wzq5417601 + 3 + 3 有时间采访一下Kunqui吧。 就是怕你不懂阿 ...
Simen.laoda + 3 + 3 haha

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-26 09:18:27 | 显示全部楼层
KeltA  我猜对了 下个TOP1 是 KeltA没错

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2009-11-26 09:18:30 | 显示全部楼层
chrizZo的采访总算及时赶上了……
目前Koukouz稍逊一筹,但他不是吃素的主。
期待一场龙争虎斗!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-26 09:21:39 | 显示全部楼层