QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2847|回复: 4

【中级教程】如何做有转角的下坡--

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-9-4 00:14:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
教学][转]CS环境细节完美製作教学~转弯上斜

Nice, eh? How did I make that, y'say? Well, I'll tell ya. Let's get started. First, select the NULL texture (if you don't have this texture, add zhlt.wad in the .wad list). Then select the Arch Tool. Create a 512x512x16 brush (the height is important!). Now, that popup window appears... take a look what I did:

Pay close attention! You see? Add height: 16. Now we have a nice NULL textured spiral stairway... good! But, hmm, we wanted a nice curve going up, right? OK, select the ig button (ignore group) and select the lowest brush. Now select the Clip Tool TWICE and clip it in half so you get 2 triangles. Take a close look:

Clip it, and you'll notice we now have 2 brushes for the first step instead of one. Now select the Vertex Editing Tool and select one brush. Raise some of the vertici so it goes up. Take a very close look at the following pictures:

TO

Now raise that other vertice of that other brush.

Get out of the Vertex Editing Tool mode and see for yourself. The first step already goes up nicely! Now repeat these steps (clipping the brush so you get 2 triangles, raise the vertici), and repeat, repeat, repeat... until you get to the top, which should look like this:

Tired already? Too bad... because we still have to add the sidewalk. Select the Arch Tool again and create a 384x384x32 brush. You know the drill:

Now, do the same thing you did to the last arch. You'll notice you will get a nice sidewalk. Let's see how it would look like:

Phew... now the other one. Create a 640x640x32 brush (yes... the Arch Tool)...:

Do the same like you did with the other arches. Now, we're almost done, we still have some texturing to do. Select the Texture Application Tool and select all the faces of the sidewalks. Texture them with the same asphalt texture I used in the previous tutorial:

OK, now the road. First give all the faces that road texture. Then select the two upper faces. Make sure Treat as one is checked! Now rotate the texture... if you do it correctly, you will get the same rotation degrees as those in the previous tutorial. In this case, the upper faces will get a rotation of -4.00 degrees. Look:

Now, again, repeat this over and over. So, every time, select two faces and rotate them. And in the end, you'll get something like this:

简单又易明 好 ^^

[ 本帖最后由 Simen.sllove 于 2007-11-20 09:54 编辑 ]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-9-20 02:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复:【教程】如何做有转角的下坡--

-_- 兄弟,讲国语好不?

俺乡下来滴~ 看不懂

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-9-20 09:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复:【教程】如何做有转角的下坡--

我师父sky今年13岁,他都能看得懂你看不懂??? :P

该用户从未签到