QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3627|回复: 21

[国际新闻] 【XJ首页采访】对Bibo的采访

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-6-10 00:39:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 14laazx 于 2014-6-11 09:54 编辑

What do you see when I say Bibo ? A 255 Longjump ? A phrase "Bibo did it" ? Yes, we also talked about it
I have to say we had a wonderful time while making this interview. You will find out some really interesting stuff. I guarantee you that !
你们眼中的Bibo是什么呢?第一个过255板子?一条梗“Bibo做到了”?没错我们也确实曾谈论过这些东西。我必须说这次采访让我感觉非常棒,你将会在这篇文章中发现一些十分有趣的东西,绝对的。

Alright, let's check it out.
好了,正片开始!

PU9maker : Bibo.. This alias used to be a synonym for the best longjumper, one of the best wr holders and definitely one of the best trickjumpers of your time. Who is Bibo now ?
Bibo……这个名字曾代表着一位世界最强板子选手,世界顶级wrer和世界顶级tj表演者。那么,现在它又代表了什么?

Bibo : Bibo is just some guy trying to make its way in his career
现在,它不过代表着一位正在努力谋生的凡人罢了

PU9maker : What career is that ?
你在做什么行业?

Bibo : I'm an IT in the VFX (visual effects) field, specialied in movies
我现在是在视觉特效领域工作的IT工程师,专职于电影。

PU9maker : This sounds like a super fun job I guess, what is it exactly that you do ?
听起来是个很有意思的工作,是吗?

Bibo : Well I mainly support the network and the servers of the company I work for. But I've supported movies such as This is the end, now you see me, some twilight movie, avengers, immortals, so all of these movies obviously have lots of infrastructure needs and whatnot
嗯……实际上我主要是维护客户公司的网络和服务器的工作。我曾支持过一些电影比如《世界末日》,还有《暮光之城》、《复仇者联盟》以及《惊天战神》。这些电影多多少少都有些对基础维护上的需求。

PU9maker : Wow. I didnt see this coming Feels like I'm talking to a celebrity haha. Apart from your work, How does your regular day look like ?
哇这么神奇!感觉自己好像在和一位明星对话呢!那么工作之余你的日常生活如何?

Bibo : Well as I work in downtown of Montreal and I live in the cities up north, my whole week is dedicated to work and travelling. I try to spend some time at the gym and with my girlfriend, work on my own growing home business and my car. Also in the summer I spend most of sunny days going for motorcycle rides
我在蒙特利尔市区工作,住在城市的北端,整周除了工作就是旅行了。我试着和女友在体育馆锻炼一会儿,并为我自己增长的家庭事务和车的事情操心着。这个夏天基本上我把所有阳光明媚的日子都用于飙摩托

PU9maker : Seems like you know what you want from life. Dedication and hard work is the key. I'm sure you agree. While waiting for your answer I was browsing XJ threads I came up on one topic created by you called : You've done it, Good Job. Where you said and I quote - I am not quitting KZ, I am quitting XJ. Do you still remember what was it all about ?
看起来你已经知道你到底要什么了。充足的生活就是关键,你肯定同意我的看法。另外当你回答的时候我正在看XJ论坛,偶然看到你发的一个帖子,标题是:“你们赢了,干得漂亮”,这个帖子里你说到:我没有离开kz,我只是离开xj罢了。你还记得这件事情吗?

Bibo : Haha of course, basically a bunch of people hating on me for various reasons, some were right some were wrong, causing the kid that I was to stop interacting with these people
哈哈当然。那个时候基本上很多人都讨厌我,各有各的理由,有些是对的,有些是错的。他们让我做出了与他们绝交的决定

PU9maker : Could you elaborate it a little bit more ? I'm really curious about it. Was that the main reason for your retirement ?
你能再仔细说说吗?我真的很好奇。你为什么退役?

Bibo : That was more than 5 years ago I don't really remember, what I remember is that most of the hate towards me started when I claimed that the countjump had already been performed by some jumpers when Count invented it
那是5年前的事情,我记得有些不大清楚了。我记得当初所有的指责起源于我声称cj早在Count发明他之前就已经被一些kzer使用了。

PU9maker : By any chance... Don't you remember nicks of these jumpers ?
如果可能的话……你还记得那些曾用过cj的kzer的名字吗?

Bibo : me, tjubby, T3dBundy and some other. in kz_xj_3ways (I dont remember the exact map's name) and kz_longjumps
我,tjubby,t3dBundy等等。在kz_xj_3ways(名字记不大清楚了)和kz_longjumps这两张图上

PU9maker : oh well.. this is interesting ! Some say you've changed the history of KZ with your achievements. Im sure that back in 2008 it was a sweet melody for your ears but now in 2014, do you still consider it as a "milestone" in the KZ history ?
呃……好吧,这很有意思!有些人认为你改变了kz的历史,我确信对于08年的你来说那时候是一段美丽的岁月,但现在是2014年,你还认为08年在kz历史上是里程碑的存在吗?

Bibo : Honestly I think KZ has changed alot since it started. There was the first era when the old schoolers held records, and then theres this new era, where alot more people have records. The moment I've played KZ was the transition between both eras. The first one was about jumping as fast as possible, longjumping was pretty much down to nothing. I came along, sort of pushed longjumping further with a 255, which pushed many jumpers to start longjumping and eventually 250 became "normal". Record wise, all my records were shortcuts and/or tricks. none were really beating the map simply by being faster than the previous holder. I think this also pushed most jumpers into finding shortcuts and tricks to cut time off maps, instead of just running through the map.
So I like to consider myself as a part of the transition of KZ towards a more "think outside the box" era
说实话我觉得kz已经和他刚出世时大不相同了。老玩家们开始刷记录时,是第一个时代,之后大量玩家开始刷记录,开创了第二个时代。我正好活跃于两个时代之间。一开始人们追求跳得越快越好,lj真的毫无地位。然后我来了,我跨过了255板子,引出了大量kzer转型去玩lj,使得250板子也开始变得平常起来。我同时也学会了学聪明些,我基本上所有的图都是走了捷径或者使用了一些小技巧。没有那个是真的简单地走得比别人快。我想这也使得大多数人们开始寻找捷径和发明小技巧来缩短完成地图的时间,而不是简单地加快节奏。

PU9maker : Good words indeed. What motivated you to rise above everybody else in KZ back then ? Even newcomers know that Bibo did a 255 lj as the very first in the world.. Your bkz_goldbhop is also very impressive even for 2014.
说的好。在那时候是什么激励了你在kz天梯中超越别人呢?几乎新玩家都知道你,Bibo,是世界上第一个跨国255板子的选手,你在bkz_goldbhop上的表现即使是在现在也十分震撼

Bibo : Its funny you talk about that.. I was just thinking about goldbhop. What motivated me to rise back then is my thought of pushing KZ towards what it is now. I used to say "I'm bad at kz, blablabla". People thought I was cocky for saying that. Fact is, my goldbhop record is 1:35, I could not do more. But there is one thing I said; "goldbhop can be beaten in 1:28-1:29:". People didn't believe me, well look at the record now, 1:28. I had a very easy time analyzing a map and making a real fast run on paper, I just couldn't do it all in a run. Half my time spent climbing was spent on analyzing new paths and new bhops in maps, which I shared with my close friends (jaY and extremerz at the time)
你说到这个确实很有意思……我正好在想这个goldbhop。我想正是我努力推动kz发展的愿望使得我不断地超越别人吧。我曾经说“我kz水平不够……”等等这样的话,人们总以为我是在装逼,但实际上,我的记录是1:35秒,我不能再快了。但是我曾说过:“goldbhop可以跳到1:28-1:29”。当时没人信我,现在大家看看,记录就是1:28。我以前可以很轻松的设计出一张图的最佳路线,但也只是纸上谈兵而已。我没法一次性都做到。我跳图的时候一半时间都用于分析新路和新的连跳点了,当时我把它分享给我的好朋友(jaY和extremerz当时)

PU9maker : God damn those were the times.. Analyzing maps, finding the best possible ways with your friends on LAN.. This doesnt happen today anymore..How I envy you that you were a part of this KZ era..
Some people loved you for all the records you've done and some people hated you for your behaviour and things you've done. With a hindsight, do you regret any things that happened in your presence back in the days on XJ ? What could've been done better ?
老天这就是那个时代啊!分析地图,和朋友联网找出最佳路线……今天再也不会有这样的事情了。真嫉妒你曾经历过那个时代……

有些人因为你的跳跃技术而崇拜你,而有些人则讨厌你曾经的作为。现在来看,你曾经为过去的某些事情后悔吗?你觉得你是否本可以做得更好呢?

Bibo : I don't regret anything, in fact I never regret anything in my life, things happen for reasons. And let's face it, drama always makes a community more active, and I'm pretty sure that it pushed many people to beat me, therefore be more active.
I did my part on XJ, and I don't regret anything
我从不后悔任何事情,我活了这么些年,从没有后悔过任何事情,一切事情都是有原因的,我只能选择面对。那些闹剧让社区更加活跃,我也十分肯定这让更多的人尝试去打败我。

我为了xj做了那些事情,我不后悔

PU9maker : That is very true that drama always makes a community more active.. Not a long time ago we had this cheater on XJ who was escaping the justice for over a year before he was busted..Sadly a few players have stopped recording because of this but it was indeed an interesting situation I have to say.. Speaking of cheating..Have you ever tried to record with cheats ?
是啊,这样的事情从来都能让一个社区更加活跃。不久以前我们我们还抓到了一个逍遥法外长达一年的某选手,说来也有意思,这还真让xj闹腾了好一会儿。说到作弊……你有试过作弊刷图吗?

Bibo : I have never even had the thought of submitting a record with cheats. I think only major faggots would do that. But I've had a slowmotion cheat on my lan to further understand the engine. In fact, in my movie "High", most of it was supposed to be jumps with slowmo's and more exploiting cvar's. But my PC crashed and I lost all of these demos, including one in a custom-made maps in which I did a 300 units CJ with a scout, 700+ fps, slowmotion, and airaccelerate 1000
我从来就没想过作弊刷图,我想大概只有那些low逼们才会去做这些事情,但是我曾在单机中用过slowmo,为了能够更深入的了解cs引擎原理。实际上在我的视频“high”中,大多数跳点本该是用slowmo以及一些特殊参数录制的。但是我的电脑崩溃了当时,这些demo全没了,包括一个我用鸟狙跳了300units的demo,fps700多,slowmo,1000aa。

PU9maker : haha. Actually I'd really like to see these demos :p
Bibo did it. What does this phrase even mean and how come its still being used nowadays after so many years ?
哈哈我倒是真想看看那些demo

“bibo做到了”,这条梗到底意味着什么,为什么直到现在还有人用?

Bibo : I think it started when I would visit the "jumping" section of the forums daily, and I'd always record every single trickjumps/shortcuts that people would find and post. I think people just started saying "bibo did it" right when new posts were created with new jumps
我想这开始于我每天都出现在论坛的“Jumping”板块吧,那时候我一直在尝试着完成每一个被玩家们发现了的tj点或捷径。于是人们就开始在那些分享新跳点和捷径的帖子里回复“bibo做到了”这句话

PU9maker : Not a long time ago you got unbanned on XJ. Does this unban mean anything for you ? Or is this whole KZ thing ancient history for you and you have no desire to contribute to this game anymore ? Still, It was and always will be a part of you.
不久之前你被xj解封了。对你来说这意味着什么?或者说kz对你来说早已是历史,你再也不想为这款游戏做任何事情了?不管怎样,他曾经是,现在是,将来也永远是你的一部分

Bibo : I have no chance whatsoever to start competing with these record holders anymore. I don't have the time, I haven't opened cs for more than 30 minutes in years, and even if I had the time, I'd be way behind skill-wise now.
I've thought about helping out the community by making weekly videos with voice-over about tips and tricks for newcommers and whatnot, i had many map ideas (sort of like my High movie), and many more projects/plans to help out the community, but when I got unbanned and posted some stuff on the forums, the day after people were complaining about how we just got unbanned and we are posting on xj the same day like if nothing had ever happened, it kind of turned me off and I set aside those projects
我现在不管怎样都无法与现在的纪录保持者竞争了。我没有足够的时间,我已经很久没连续玩cs超过30分钟了。即使我有时间,我的技术也跟不上了。

我曾想过帮着做些每周视频之类的,讲解些跳图的技巧,为新人们解答疑惑。我有很多地图创意(就像我创作“high”一样),还有很多计划和设想来帮助社区,但是当我被解封的时候,我和其他被解封的玩家一样在社区里发表我们的建议的时候,我看到人们抱怨我们刚刚解封就“肆无忌惮”地发表帖子仿佛我们没被封过一样。就这样,我失去了动力,我放弃了。

PU9maker : Well, I revived weekly news and there is one subpart called : Technique lessons, where the players who are conisdered as the best in a specific field explain bhops, count, long jumps, double ducks etc.. But if we could work together on this, That would be great. People always complain, theres nothing you, me or anyone else can do about it..So please, atleast think about it ;p
What is the fundamental presumption to be better than everybody else ? Do you still have any knowledge that could be useful for today's jumpers ?
好吧……我重新看了周刊新闻,里面有个子栏目叫做“技术课堂”,在这里那些被公认为在某领域有顶尖水平的玩家会来讲解有关连跳,cj,lj,狗跳等等这些技巧,但如果咱们能合作,这肯定会更好。人们也在抱怨除了你和我就没有谁能干这活了,所以……您再考虑考虑?

Bibo : I haven't seen any demos in years.. I can't say wether or not what I know could be useful. It's all about the basics.. I know for sure that I could help some people out. But to some point, its about brainstorming maps to find better paths.. Which is only doable through time spent in maps.
我很久没有看过demo了……我不确定我的技巧是否还合适。这都是很基础的东西,我确信我能够帮到一些人,但是重点在于能够仔细分析地图,发现最佳路径,这才是最合理的事情

PU9maker : Alright This is it man. Wanna answer some quick questions ?
好的~采访结束鸟,来个快速问答?

Bibo : sure
好啊

PU9maker : brian or Supa ?
Brian 还是 Supa?

Bibo : brian
Brian

(译者:都是美国选手,都曾是top1)

PU9maker : What is your greatest weakness?

最大的弱点?

Bibo : my ego
自大

PU9maker : What is your greatest strength?

最大的优点?

Bibo : my theory crafting
我的理论技巧

PU9maker : Do you like Asian girls ?
你喜欢亚洲女孩吗?

Bibo : of course
当然

PU9maker : Have you ever tried a hard drug ?
试过(人硬工毒和品谐)吗?

Bibo : nope

PU9maker : Do you like maple syrup ?

喜欢枫糖浆吗?

Bibo : I'm from Quebec what do you expect
我来自魁北克你说我喜不喜欢(加拿大魁北克省是全球最大的枫糖浆产地,产量占世界总产量的75%)

PU9maker : ahaha ok, if there is anyting you would like to say.. the floor is yours.
哈哈……到这里吧,如果你还有什么要说的……结尾就交给你了

Bibo : To all the people that may or may not hate on me, feel free to come talk to me on steam and I will make you realize that you are wrong for hating me for no reason. I am a very bad person to express myself in public but in a one-to-one situation I have a much better time explaining things
我想告诉所有人,不管你讨厌不讨厌我,随意来steam和我斗嘴,我会让你想明白的。我不擅长在公共场合上表达自己,但是一对一情况下我能解释得更清楚

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-6-10 14:58:05 | 显示全部楼层
bibo,曾使我放弃打枪,来到KZ。
bibo,曾把他的17分钟视频放到空间首页。
bibo,曾2008年第一个255选手。
bibo,曾经我的偶像,我的梦想。

点评

zhe ge b zhuang de hao .... xixi  发表于 2014-7-16 13:27
回复 鲜花 1 鸡蛋 0

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到