找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1256|回复: 7

[CS国外跳跃视频]wRath and ][_,o0k~ get acknowledged!

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-10-15 19:19:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 SiMen.Nathan 于 2009-11-9 01:42 编辑

http://vlog.17173.com/playercs2008.swf?Flvid=556429

Hello there,
I hope you're all doing good!

I'm here tonight to present you a new super movie (as always aehm...) !
Let's be regular as always and let's start with the two protagonists' presentation!

wRath - Acknowledged made by ][_,o0k~

][_,o0k~ is funny and chilled (that's what he says at least...). He's got a nice hobby which is the reason we can thank him for... *tadam!* Moviemaking!
IRL talking, he's going to an advanced programming school, practicing at the gym everyday to be the best at his favourite sport: kickboxing. He doesn't have much time to dedicate to moviemaking, and following this fact, he did try not to rush on making this movie.
He thanks wRath for his patience (the truth is that wRath is not patient at all but well, let's keep the secret okay?) and for his hard work, he hopes his movie's gonna be liked by our lovely sweet XJ community.

"cheerz lewk :*"

Yup I know I directly started from the end of a regular news, but well isn't it nice to vary the pleasures?

wRath figured out he had lots of spare time in his summer vacation, so he decided to make a new project with lots of new jumps. Thus he geeked alot, recording trickjumps again and again, until he realized he had anought of them, from that moment he started looking around for a moviemaker and found rrf (reflex), who's been a CS 1.6 frag moviemaker, he produced the trailer we all know about like a week later.
After 2 months of waiting, wRath couldn't take it anymore, so he decided to contact ][_,o0k~ (this nickname must be annoying to write, long life to copy/paste!), who had in fact stopped moviemaking...

You're all still following? It's as hard to understand as an episode of The Young and the Restless I know but try to keep hanging on!

Some weeks and many render crashes after, both guys are finally proud to present us their awesome movie.

But let's not forget the other guy!
wRath's name is Erik Heggeli, he's 6 year old, knows how to tie up his shoes, counts 2 by 2 and loves collecting small stones.
Well sorry for this (very) bad joke and be serious... wRath has been playing CS since 20th September 2003, he was 1 month old back in the time then, but he really started KZ around the end of 2007.
An IRL friend of him was playing hns and he thought it was the good old hns on the map by kreedz, but turned out it was a whole new hns, starting playing the HnS we all know today made him discover that we (all) were able to jump further in trickjumps. He went into longjumping for a while but discovered a new passion... trickjumping!

Now it's been almost 2 years and he's been a little on and off, he just made what is most likely (or not) his final project.

It's not even worth writting about the movie itself because it'd be a loss of time,
time which could be used by watching this movie again and again...

wRath - Acknowledged made by ][_,o0k~

Author][_,o0k~
DescriptionHello there,
I hope you're all doing good!

I'm here tonigh to present you a new super movie (as always aehm...) !
Let's be regular as always and let's start with the two protagonists' presentation!

][_,o0k~ is funny and chilled (that's what he says at least...). He's got a nice hobby which is the reason we can thank him for...
*tadam!* Moviemaking! IRL talking, he's going to an advanced programming school, practicing at the gym everyday to be the best at his favourite sport: kickboxing. He doesn't have much time to dedicate to moviemaking, and following this fact, he did try not to rush on making this movie.
He thanks wRath for his patience (the truth is that wRath is not patient at all but well, let's keep the secret okay?) and for his hard work, he hope his movie's gonna be liked by our lovely sweet XJ community.

"cheerz lewk :*"

Yup I know I directly started from the end of a regular news, but well isn't it nice to vary the pleasures?

wRath figured out he had lots of spare time in his summer vacation, so he decided to make a new project with lots of new jumps. Thus he geeked alot, recording trickjumps again and again, until he realized he had anought of them, from that moment he started looking around for a moviemaker and found rrf (reflex), who's been a CS 1.6 frag moviemaker, he produced the trailer we all know about like a week later.
After 2 months of waiting, wRath couldn't take it anymore, so he decided to contact ][_,o0k~ (this nickname must be annoying to write, long life to copy/paste!), who had in fact stopped moviemaking...

You're all still following? It's as hard to understand as an episode of The Young and the Restless I know but try to keep hanging on!

Some weeks ago and many render crashes after, both guys are finally proud to present us their awesome movie.

But let's not forget the other guy!
wRath's name is Erik Heggeli, he's 6 year old and know how to tie up his shoes, count 2 by 2 and loves collecting small stones.
Well sorry for this (very) bad joke and be serious... wRath has been playing CS since 20th September 2003, he was 1 month old back in the time then, but he really started kz around the end of 2007.
An IRL friend of him was playing hns and he thought it was the good old hns on the map by kreedz, but turned out it was a whole new hns, starting playing the HnS we all know today made him discover that we (all) were able to jump further in trickjumps. He went into longjumping for a while but discovered a new passion... trickjumping!

Now it's been almost 2 years and he's been a little on and off, he just made what is most likely (or not) his final project.

It's not even worth writting about the movie itself because it'd be a loss of time,
time which could be used by watching this movie again and again...
Imageno image available
Filesize270.28 MB
Date10/14/09 - 06:03:05
Downloads197
Download
Rating
8.0 - 4 votes     Rate this download

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-10-15 19:38:02 | 显示全部楼层
坐下慢慢看.....

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-10-15 20:16:45 | 显示全部楼层
第一次离楼主这么近。。

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-15 20:24:42 | 显示全部楼层
小蟹蟹 给加精

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-10-16 01:16:46 | 显示全部楼层
怎么加了CSOL的地图在里面.?

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-16 05:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
多元化! 呵呵

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-10-24 21:25:13 | 显示全部楼层
跪求背景音乐!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-11-1 07:47:17 | 显示全部楼层
- =                       怎么好像下不到????????
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表