QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 824|回复: 2

[专辑] Nightwish - Imaginaerum

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-12-14 11:41:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ヤ若我离去↙ 于 2011-12-14 11:42 编辑

专辑介绍:芬兰旋律/力量/交响金属乐团Nightwish即将由Nuclear Blast Records发行乐迷眾所期待时隔4年之久的第七张录音室专辑"Imaginaerum”,芬兰/日本地区将抢先在2011年11月30日上市。12月2日(欧洲其他地区)。专辑在北美地区将由Roadrunner Records发行。

Nightwish的灵魂人物,键盘手/词曲创作Tuomas Holopainen表示:“最初这应该是专辑的一张内页插图,但是有一次我和团员们看到了最后完成的图画,我们立刻就知道了我们一直苦苦寻找的专辑封面就在这了。我相信这是Toxic Angel(芬兰插画设计师)最棒的一幅作品,捕捉到了'Imaginaerum'最实质的精髓。这充满了想像力,这是无言的奇观,充满了魔法与敬畏,渴望与超现实。

主唱阿内特-奥尔松(Anette Olzon)补充说道:“我开始便强调了不应该有任何生物出现在这幅图中,Toxic於是创作出了庄严但却悽凉的景象:一切都在等待你,你只需去感受,你只需要有进入这个世界的勇气。”

除了完成专辑《Imaginaerum》的制作外,乐队同时还计划发行一部同名电影,而这部电影的计划则得到了芬兰电影协会的支持。这部电影将由导演斯托布-哈尔具(Stobe Harju)执导,这部电影讲述了一位垂死的老人突然回顾起自己童年的一个梦,梦中年少时的自己拒绝成长,并且同幻想不断斗争的故事。芬兰电影协会则为这部片投入了过百万美元的预算。

在谈到新专辑的音乐风格时,主唱奥尔松说到:“我认为这是一张伟大并且多样的专辑,其中歌曲的感觉很棒,专辑中拥有多种元素,我确信其中将会有很多歌曲被不同的听众所喜欢。2007年的专辑《Dark Passion Play》是一张伟大的专辑,而这张专辑也一样,目前我还不知道自己更喜欢哪张,但是对于我来说,在这张专辑中我有更多的机会来调整我的演唱与风格。”

乐队将在洛杉矶开始“Imaginarrum”世界巡演的首站,巡演的第一场将在加州的Gibson露天剧院中,而这也将是乐队在北美演出规模最大的一次。乐队的上一张专辑《Dark Passion Play》总共在全世界取得了超过2百万张的销量,这也是夜愿乐队商业上最成功的一张专辑。

"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it."

- Henry David Thoreau

1. TAIKATALVI
This world is but a canvas for our imagination.

2. STORYTIME
How would it feel to take a midnight flight with a snowman through the most wondrous landscapes, like in the classic animated Yuletide film? The meaning of our very existence is created though stories, tales and imagination. They are at the very core of humanity.

3. GHOST RIVER
LIFE is the ultimate privilege; a river filled with wonders and horrors. Love, sorrow, beauty, evil and temptation. And we need them all to survive and enjoy the journey.

Good, Evil, Pain and Pleasure - members one of another.

4. SLOW, LOVE, SLOW
Truest love needs no words, demands or promises. It is wordless territory, and thoroughly unconditional.

5. I WANT MY TEARS BACK
Longing for things long gone, but still possible to bring back.

6. SCARETALE
Monsters in the closet, squealing pigs, hordes of spiders and flesh-ripping harpies. A peak into childhood´s unforgettable nightmares- a vivid and twisted circus sideshow.

7. ARABESQUE
A catharsis to a nightmare. Giving birth through a death-dance.

8. TURN LOOSE THE MERMAIDS
We quietly witness as her dying loved one takes his last journey...forever now, a haunting moment of beauty and comfort.

9. REST CALM
Memories and hope are two things no-one can ever take away from you. The sweetness of my own past is a bottomless chest of comfort and inspiration.

10. THE CROW, THE OWL AND THE DOVE
"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me Truth"
- Henry David Thoreau

Love is everything, and only Truth is our guide to a deeper state.

11. LAST RIDE OF THE DAY
The theme park is just about to close, but the rollercoaster runs one more time and you get to take the last ride by yourself. It`s dark and the fireworks have just started. Moments such as these are portals to infinite dreams, of deep realisation, and ultimately the thrilling awareness of being a speck of dust in this vast swirling cosmos.

12. SONG OF MYSELF
Our homage and version of Walt Whitman`s transcendental celebration of life and existence, delving deep into a personal catharsis.

13. IMAGINAERUM
Thank you for sharing the ride and we hope to welcome you back soon. The stage is lit, and the Magnificent Play is beginning...

评分

参与人数 1金币 +16 收起 理由
SiMen.Ateman + 16 赞一个!

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-12-14 21:47:51 | 显示全部楼层
新专辑就第二首好一点

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-12-16 20:42:44 | 显示全部楼层
几首不错 喜欢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则