谁知道在广东ReD战队服务器时所播放的英文歌曲名是什么?

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-6-8 08:47:16 | 显示全部楼层
不知道.请高人回答

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-6-8 15:28:50 | 显示全部楼层
nothing's ganna stop us

一首很经典的老歌nothing's ganna stop us now   nothing gonna stop us now   歌手:starship   starship   nothings gonna stop us   by jefferson starship   looking in your eyes i see a paradise   this world that i've found is too good to be true   standing here beside you, want so much to give you   this love in my heart that i'm feeling for you   let 'em say we're crazy, i don't care about that   put your hand in my hand baby don't ever look back   let the world around us just fall apart   baby we can make it if we're heart to heart   and we can build this dream together   stand this storm forever   nothings gonna stop us now   and if this world runs out of lovers   we'll still have each other   nothings gonna stop us,   nothings gonna stop us now   i'm so glad i found you, i'm not gonna lose you   whatever it takes i will stay here with you   take it to the good times, see it through the bad times   whatever it takes here's what i'm gonna do   let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know   put your arms around me baby don't ever let go   let the world around us just fall apart   baby we can make it if we're heart to heart   and we can build this dream together   stand this storm forever   nothings gonna stop us now   and if this world runs out of lovers   we'll still have each other   nothings gonna stop us,   nothings gonna stop us now   oh, all that i need is you   all that i ever need   and all that i want to do   is hold you forever, and ever and ever   and we can build this dream together   stand this storm forever   nothings gonna stop us now   and if this world runs out of lovers   we'll still have each other   nothings gonna stop us,   nothings gonna stop us now   中文翻译:   Nothing's gonna stop us   没有什么可以阻止我们(此处为题目,可以翻译为“不可阻挡”)   Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise.   在你的眼中,我看到天堂,   This world that I've found is too good to be true   我发现这世界是如此美好,近似虚幻,   Standin' here beside you, want so much to give you   伫立你身傍,多想付出一切给你,   This love in my heart that I'm feelin' for you   这是我感觉到的心中对你的爱。   Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that   就让他们说我疯狂吧,我不在乎,   Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back   放你的手在我的手心,不要回眸,   Let the world around us just fall apart   就让周边的世界土崩瓦解,   Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart   亲爱的,只要我们心心相印,我们就能做到。   And we can build this dream together   我们可以一起构建梦想,   Standing strong forever   伫立永远,   Nothing's gonna stop us now   现在没有什么可以阻止我们,   And if this world runs out of lovers   即使这世界相爱者不复存在,   We'll still have each other   我们仍将相互拥有。   Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no   没有什么可以阻止我们,没有什么可以阻止我们。哦,没有!   I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you   发现了你我如此高兴,我不想失去你,   Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you   不管付出任何代价,我都将与你同在一起,   Take you to the good times, see you through the bad times   与你分享美好时光,伴你读过艰难时刻,   Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do   不管付出任何代价,这就是我要做的。   Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know?   就让他们说我们疯狂吧,他们知道什么?   Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go   搂紧我在你的臂弯,不要让我离开,   Let the world around us just fall apart   就让周边的世界土崩瓦解,   Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart   亲爱的,只要我们心心相印,我们就能做到。   And we can build this dream together   我们可以一起构建梦想,   Standing strong forever   伫立永远,   Nothing's gonna stop us now   现在没有什么可以阻止我们,   And if this world runs out of lovers   即使这世界相爱者不复存在,   We'll still have each other   我们仍将相互拥有。   Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no   没有什么可以阻止我们,没有什么可以阻止我们。哦,没有!   All that I need is you   我所需要的就是你,   All that I ever need   我所需要的,   All that I want to do   我想做的,   Is hold you forever, forever and ever   就是永远抱紧你,永远,永远。   And we can build this dream together   我们可以一起构建梦想,   Standing strong forever   伫立永远,   Nothing's gonna stop us now   现在没有什么可以阻止我们,   And if this world runs out of lovers   即使这世界相爱者不复存在,   We'll still have each other   我们仍将相互拥有。   Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no   没有什么可以阻止我们,没有什么可以阻止我们。   Build this dream together   一起构建梦想,   Standing strong forever   伫立永远,   Nothing's gonna stop us now   现在没有什么可以阻止我们,   And if this world runs out of lovers   即使这世界相爱者不复存在,   We'll still have each other   我们仍将相互拥有。   Nothing's gonna stop us now   没有什么可以阻止我们。   And we can build this dream together   我们可以一起构建梦想,   Standing strong forever   伫立永远,   Nothing's gonna stop us now   现在没有什么可以阻止我们,   And if this world runs out of lovers   即使这世界相爱者不复存在,   We'll still have each other   我们仍将相互拥有。   Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no   没有什么可以阻止我们,没有什么可以阻止我们。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表