http://bbs.simen.cn/viewthread.php?tid=59857&highlight=zhady

【国外】w1zz - One step forward
下载地址

【国外】rad & candEE minimovie by w1zz
http://bbs.simen.cn/viewthread.php?tid=66706&highlight=w1zz

17173高清在线+下载w1zz&dLx-KZ视频
http://bbs.simen.cn/viewthread.php?tid=63369&highlight=w1zz

以下是las对w1zz的采访[没照片HOHO 以后补上]

97Club^las: hi  w1zz, please introduce yourself to everyone!
嗨w1zz,向大家介绍一下你自己

w1zz: Hello las, hello everyone, my name is Lucian, I am 17 years old and I live in Romania, in a city that I dislike, named Vaslui.
嗨拉屎,大家好,我的名字叫lucian,今年17岁,我住在罗马利亚,一个我不喜欢的城市叫做瓦斯卢伊

97Club^las: lol~When did you start KZ, and when was your first WR?
哈哈~那你什么时候开始kz?, 然后你第一个世界记录是在什么时候

w1zz: I have started kz in August 2007, and my first wr has been made on 24th February 2009.
我是从2007年开始kz, 那我第一个世界记录是在 2009年二月24号

97Club^las: now,you stop record for XJ ,why?
为什么现在你不再为xj录demo?

w1zz: Well, I had little breaks before doing my first wr, I had breaks after doing wrs, actually I really wanted to stop playing. But I just came back again and again, now it seemed to be just a break I took, for like 1 month. I think I will try and record again if I will be in the mood.
其实在我第一个wr我就给自己放松一下, 再之后每个wrs以后我都会让自己轻松一下, 实际上我真的很想不再玩下去. 不过还是一次一次的回来, 而现在又像是一个假期, 差不多一个月. 我想我应该还会再继续刷下去如果我心情好

97Club^las: We all know that you are a video producer, and now you have several videos, which one you like best
我们全部人都知道你是制作视频的, 目前已经有了好几个视频, 那你最喜欢哪一个?

w1zz: To be really honest with you, I am dissapointed of my videos, but I have to say that despite the multitude of campaths from zhady - Controling Speed, I like how it went out. So, that movie is the one I like the most, until now. There will be more to come in the near future.
老实的告诉你, 我对我的视频比较失望, 然我说还是经过多次编辑给zhady的<<控制速度>>, 我喜欢它出来的时候.所以我比较喜欢这个,到现在. 以后将会有更多

97Club^las: china kz player ,which one is you like?
在中国你比较喜欢谁

w1zz: Well I have only saw demos made by skicg, ziper and huyji. I have to say, skicg is one of my favourites not only from China, but from the whole world. His style is just amazing.
我只看过skicg, ziper和huyji的demo. 让我来说skicg是我喜爱的不仅仅只是中国, 而整个世界上. 他的风格令人惊异的

97Club^las: lol ,thank you~~~~ and, about hel, what do you want to say?
哈哈, 谢谢. 关于hel, 你想点说什么

w1zz: What can I say about that. I can only say that it was never meant to harm heL, I just wanted to know if it is true about him doing elfeN's demo and about the wigbl0ck demo he made, I knew it is cheated and told faker about it, I don't think I should be hated by all the french community now, but if that's what they want, it's no problem. And by the way, heL used to be my favourite jumper, and the cheated demos didn't make me change my mind, but Kelta is just taking over.
我可以说什么. 我只能说那从来没有损害hel的意思, 我只想知道elfen那个wigbl0ck demo真是他做的, 虽然我知道是作弊faker也说了, 我想我不应该在整个法国kz界里受到憎恨, 如果只是他们要的,也没问题. 顺便说一句, hel曾经是我最喜欢的选手, 那作弊的录像也不会改变我的想法, 就这样kelta变的很猖狂哇哈哈哈

97Club^las: OK~and,Who do you think the best KZ player is at the moment?
好, 那你觉得谁是当前最厉害的玩家

w1zz: As I mentioned in the end of the previous answer, Kelta is.
之前说了kelta

97Club^las: not zhady? lol ^^
不是zhady?

w1zz: Why are you so surprised about my answer? For me, the best player at the moment is Kelta. As you might have noticed, zhady isn't really active lately. And even if he is not active, he is still in the top for me, just not first.
为什么你觉得我的答案很惊讶? 对我来时现在kelta最牛. 如你所见, zhady现在也没那么活跃. 就算他没有那么活跃, 他还是在我之上, 只不是第一而已

97Club^las: -_- let's go on ,some question,for your fans ,  do you have girlfriend?
继续别的问题, 其他一些给粉丝, 你有女朋友吗?

w1zz: my fans ?
我还有粉丝!?

w1zz: No, actually I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I prefer staying single because of what's happening in my family, going through a bad period so I will stay alone for a while.
没, 确实现在没有女朋友. 我宁愿单身应为家庭现在所发生的事情, 所以将会单身一段时间

97Club^las:what you Normally you like to do?
你正常喜欢做什么?

w1zz: Well, my hobby since I was 8 years old, is automodelism. I'll give you a link to show you what it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftWrpyg3rGo. But I really never practiced, I just get a phone call from my coach, and I go to the competitions. That's what I do and like to do the most. I am currently multitimes national champion at this, but I want to be an european champion one day,and maybe even buy my own car.
其实, 我8岁的时候就有了个爱好,就是遥控车比赛. 给你看段视频.,,.,..,.,.,.,...,. 但我真的从来没有练, 我只是在**上接到电话, 然后就去比赛. 只就是我喜欢做的. 到此在我国内拿了几次冠军, 我想要的是一天赢个欧洲冠军, 也许甚至我自己的车

w1zz: And, if I'm not doing this, I am normally hanging out with friends, playing football when the weather allows us, and going to school, which is the most boring thing  
然而除了这个我平常和朋友在一起, 天气好的时候踢足球, 还有去学校,这是最无聊的事

97Club^las: -_-~~ending.... say something , to all chinese friends

ok, 最后说点什么  至中国的朋友们吧!

w1zz: First of all, thanks a lot las for this interview, and second, thanks to all the chinese kz players that wanted this interview and that wanted to know more about me. I appreciate it alot and what can I wish you but the very best in kz, since I don't really know you guys. Hopefully I will come to China one day, cause I would really like to meet you.
首先多谢las你的访问, 感谢那些中国想了解我的人. 我非常感激你们希望你们在kz是最好的, 虽然我不认识你们. 希望某天能够去到中国, 因为我真的想见到你

w1zz: ty las <3
拉斯大神 <3

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2010-2-5 17:19:06 | 显示全部楼层
编辑位。。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-2-5 17:28:41 | 显示全部楼层
@#$^#$&@@@#^&@%@%@#%%%@#&)(^)#@

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-2-5 17:29:13 | 显示全部楼层
^^W1ZZ

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-2-5 18:25:13 | 显示全部楼层
w1zz...不是很熟。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-1 03:51
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2010-2-5 19:11:24 | 显示全部楼层
    嗨拉屎,大家好,我的名字叫lucian
    哈哈...
    其实, 我8岁的时候就有了个爱好,就是遥控车比赛. 给你看段视频.,,.,..,.,.,.,...,.

w1zz玩遥控车的...

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-2-5 22:05:58 | 显示全部楼层

这人我就知道会有视频

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-2-6 14:49:04 | 显示全部楼层
    嗨拉屎,大家好,我的名字叫lucian
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表