该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-7 21:52:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
接下来另一位重量级人物即将登场了:255神话的缔造者:Bibo!!

这个小孩来自加拿大,缔造了不少LJ的神话,LJ255,倒跳LJ253,CJ260,倒跳HJ240。。。。各个都是BT+BT
连007都发表感叹

他的确是个天才。。。或许他有一本LJ Bible?
看看他的bible上是怎么写的吧:

关于Bibo的新闻在XJ上并不多,不过在论坛里随处可见,我整理了一些有趣的东西和大家分享

==================================================================================

XJ上注册时间是:06年8月10日

由于在07年5月8日之前的XJ新闻中没有找到他的任何消息,所以我认为他仅仅活跃于LJ榜上
4月份的时候他出了一个视频:

相信大家都看过了,感觉如何?BT!!

这里插个花絮,看到上面Bibo的发言了吗?
im a woman.JKJK
哈哈他说“我是女的”

这句话到后来引起很多笑话:
在XJ's weekly 35#上发表了一段EightBall`和Bibo聊天记录:

EightBall`: 你是女人吗?
Bibo: 不是,我靠,**,*(……—·(*#!·—*#)……(%)

哈哈哈,太搞笑了

OK,言归正传

第2个视频:

在论坛里围绕LJ很多人展开了一系列讨论:

看来Bibo也很欣赏NiconeN

第3个视频:

此时的BIBO已经公认为这个时代LJ第一人
5月18日的XJ周报上
Bibo带来了CJ 259! 当时能过255的没有第2个人。。。他来了个259。。。
然后是254,此时BIBO已经不仅仅满足于254,T3D用了将近2年,他不到1年就达到了。。255看来真的只是时间问题了

其间另一俄罗斯的高手M!nnoW来了个220*2 with AWP

[ 本帖最后由 5J 于 2007-12-8 13:13 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-7 21:52:50 | 显示全部楼层
KZ并不等于LJ,BIBO意识到了这点,开始飙图了:
第一个WR诞生于07年6月2日,估计前一天他妈妈给他买了儿童节礼物。。。

这天一个俄罗斯的家伙也来了个重榜炮弹:0秒!!呵呵,他的这个记录已经永远的捧在怀里了

继续刷:

哈哈,再远的捷径只要会了CJ都不在话下

kz_cg_xtremedesert!!!
刷了zhady1秒,太NX了,看来这小子连跳也非常了得!!
同一天Micron也回来了

6月22日的XJ周报:
Bibo已经完成了CJ260,而且是2次!
scary也用VIP来诱惑BIBO挑战255LJ

继续用CJ气人

原来bitch也可以用来表扬人

沉寂了一段时间BIBO带来了史上点击率最搞的KZ视频:
bibo - Back to basics
这个视频带来了LJ的至高享受,当然也告诉了KZER,KZ更重要的是基本功:bhop, climbing

再pcgames这个视频被下载了101万次!!OMG!!!
也许这个视频使很多人加入了KZ大家庭吧

OK,史上最具轰动效应的新闻:
LJ255 BIBO!!!
谁能相信?日哦!怪物!非人类。。。

哈哈256。。。T3D未必能。。。

重新开始刷图:都是捷径啊!刷了这么多

OKOK BIBO的历史就到这里了,现在他似乎也消失了,不过如果有人站出来跳个255刺激他一下,也许他能来个256,对他来说什么是不可能呢?

这里来个有趣的帖子:
(少儿不宜)

BIBO的回答太有才了。。。

哎!老外都比较早熟。。。

======================================================================================

[ 本帖最后由 5J 于 2007-12-7 22:20 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

评分

参与人数 1金币 +20 +20 收起 理由
Simen.spacious + 20 + 20 太强啦。

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-7 21:53:15 | 显示全部楼层
07年10月7日
scary对Bibo进行了采访:
Interview with Bibo

[email=-]scary[/email] 10/21/07

The man everyone speaks about, the one and only Bibo. Yes I've chosen him as my next target because he has really proved himself good, lately beating the longstanding world record. He has released 2 movies, which both have been earth shaking. He really is breaking boundaries. I've had a little talk with this guy. I think we needed that - And he deserved it.

Interview with Bibo

Hello Bibo, can you start out by introducing yourself, what you do and how is a normal day in your life?

Im Michael Cote Rivest, I’m 15 and I live in Quebec which is the only province that speaks french in Canada. Well I go to school, 10th grade, it sux . When I come back, around 4:30 my time, you guys are all sleepin, so i just play for fun.. other than that I skate outside sometimes, I have some animals.. I spend the most time of my life doing homework tho >.< we've been remaking stuff in my house too.. so basically I havent done anything in the summer and I wont do shit this year rofl

Okay, where does KZ come into your life?

About like.. dunno, a few years ago, when the strafes weren’t invented, I used to kz with my brother and my cousin.. in kz_dimensions_b02, not sure if I spelled it right tho. After like a month I finally finished the map I was so happy! Then I took a break from kz, played some reg-cs and surf, played wow for a while -_- then i came back to surfing, I’m a pretty good surfer, and then I found out what Xtreme-Jumps was

What about today, do you play KZ on an active level?

Meh, I’m not addicted to it, but when im bored yea i try to record some maps that I GOT YESTERDAY BUT THE MOTHER****ING 0 HP BUG SCREWED MY PERFECT RUN AT THE END **** THAT. I play some hns, I just got into a serious reg-cs team too... and ofc, I love surfin So like I play kz 1-3 hours a day on weekends, sometimes I don’t during the week

So how did you become so good at longjumping?

Well I don’t know lol.. I guess surfing gave me some phat strafes, cuz the day I started, I saw that longjump guide, so I watched it a few times in slowmo and shit, then I downloaded T3ds demo, Nicos, soul|ftw's l0ws and wys. I watched them about 25 times in slowmotion, all of them, I saw what was the difference and y like wy got 254.9 and the others didnt and shit... So I started longjumping for a few hours and the day I found out then I practiced alot

Okay, so after watching these longjump kings, did you find a favourite, perhaps an idol?

Well at first I was all impressed by soul|ftw, I was like :O He can do 250 non-stop and shit, but then I started longjumping with T3d like a month ago in his server, and really enjoyed that, and even if I did 255 and he didn’t, he’s still my idol and he’s still the best for me (I still like soul tho

Why T3dBundy?

Cuz.. probably like every other jumpers.. he’s good in everything, he can do whatever he wants, and I love his longjumps, thats mainly why I learned from his demo

Do you feel that you sometimes stand in his shade, and always get's compared to him? If yes, why?

Yes, like on my 255 news post, alot of ppl are callin me the best longjumper and shit, but that’s still T3d in my eyes...

But you did the new worldrecord, you are the best longjumper, you are almost number 1 in every longjump category, don't you ever feel it's time to release yourself from the T3d status, don't you want to prove to everyone that you are better than him, if you are?

Well im pretty sure T3d could do it if he wants, same for bhops, cjs are stupid and highjumps are longjumps -13 units.. so if hes a good longjumper he can do all that shit, and i really like jumpin with him in his listen, and each time i spec him im like wow :O .. as i said earlier, hes still the best in my eyes, and I dont want to prove anything

Do you have a favorite demo-recorder guy?

Brian because I really like his jumpin style, and when I talk to him he’s all cool with me and stuff, and he could be #1 without problems

So you think Brian could beat zhady?

Of course, just gotta have the time to geek (I’m not sayin that zhady has no life tho

Who do you see as best upcommer?

Dude I remember seeing Messing as like the guy in kzm that wasnt known, but now he keeps recording records and shit, he’s way better than me

So how do you define a good jumper? The person who can do a lot of good demos or is longjumping/bhopping most important?

A good jumper is a guy who can beat records like cliffez under 0145 easily.. if you can get world records but u cant get any close to the wr in cliffez, you’re bad! Longjumping isn’t important, like 250 is fine. Bhops.. you gotta get close to goldbhops wr Any1 with a good comp could beat a low fps map without a problem but when it comes to a good record they just cant... also, in my opinion, knowing alot about CS engine makes you a good jumper, personally, I always study my jumps to see whats the better technique

So who has the best style?

Brian

What is your goal with KZ? In the latest year you have been the one pushing the boundaries, do you have something you NEED to accomplish?

Not at all, I don’t want to prove anything, I don’t want to do anything, I just play KZ for fun

Where will you be in the future, active?

Ill be around.. but yesterday I got really ****in pissed off at kz so I don’t think I’m gonna try to record in the next week But ill still be around on the website, I cant live without forums.

What map was it?

kz_kzdk_kosovo, i had a PERFECT run, most of the shortcuts too, and there’s a longjump-dropdown shortcut at the end, I did it, I got 0 ****in hp so my keys got messed up and i fell, but i was done too, that was the last jump -_-

What do you think about this whole community Xtreme-Jumps?

It's a cool community, cool shit going around like the challenges, weeklies, interviews .. of course there’s some stupid ppl that post crap in the forums.. like that one posted a 248 longjump in the jump thread.. it got deleted instantly but like in every communities there’s idiots..

What do you think about circle strafes?

I used to do circle strafes myself.. I use them alot while surfing too, dunno why, its a cool style

What is the benefits of circling?

None, its worse cuz you get some frames without acceleration (I think), but its easier to sync, so its better for a guy who is starting

How many units do you think is possible to jump, what is the limit?

256 is possible fo sure.. I’ve done it on stats.. 257.. eh it's possible but maybe not doable!

What is your STAT record?

257.05 with the older kzm stats which werent perfect. 256.05 with the 100% ones

What is your CJ STAT record?

264.xx on my 261 sideways, again the older stats

If you could give some advices to people that just started longjumping, what would you tell them?

Watch good demos, like 3-4 in slowmotion, then record like a 250 even tho u know u cant, when u get close you just watch the demo and compare it to the other good demos to see what is wrong.. most important things to watch are: good prestrafe, big first strafe, nice not-so-big strafes, do not **** up your last strafe by doing some crazy shit, and do not crouch too early. thats what i did on my 255, if you watch my demo you'll se that my server has been up for 1:51, thats cuz i watched myself failing before

So what mouse do you have?

I’ve had a mx510 forever, I’ve been playing on my desk, I’ve done 254 with it, but then about a month ago my comp broke so i ordered a new one with a g5 I’ve had it for a month, I’ve done 255 with it, and yesterday I got a nice mouse pad

Sensivity?

Windows sensitivty?

6/11

Monitor HZ?

What is your random SYNC?

I never, NEVER, watched that. I NEVER longjumped with /ljstats on, cuz its just stupid.

Why are they stupid?

Just watch my 255: low prestrafe, low maxspeed, but I did 255. Sometimes I cant do 240 cuz i just woke up and then I’m gonna do it with like 252 stats then I’m gonna move on to 241 and i wont be able to do it, and I’m not gonna say like "yea I jumped 252 this morning" I’m gonna say "yea I failed at longjumping this morning"

7 or 8 strafes?

7 on my 255, 8 the day after where I got 256, if I cant feel 8 strafes I’m just gonna do 7, but if I feel 8, which happened twice in my life, well im gonna do 8!

And now for the F A S T 1 5!

Coke or Pepsi?

Thats the same stupid thing, but coke!

Pokemon or dragonball?

Dragonball

America or Europe (or Asia)?

America!

Favourite girl?

JULIA

Circle or normal?

Normal

Right or left strafe?

Both i still cant decide

Party or KZ?

Party!

KZ party or party?

I've never done any "kz party", but id say party!

KZ super duper the-most-fun-in-your-life party or party?

lol that kz party sounds quite interesting now

The jumper you hate the most?

CORRUPT - I HATE YOU

Most cool guy on XJ?

:O .. i dont have an answer to that.. theres too many o i know SCARYSIR

Favourite normal CS player?

rect0000r!

Favourite celebrity?

I hate that question lol

USA or Canada?

Canada (quebec!)

Favourite movie?

I dont watch alot of movies, but i can tell you that my favorite tv show is Friends

And now it's time for your last words, shoutouts, throwups or what ever you would like to, the mic is now yours Bibo!

Thx to #surf-cs #eoegaming #kzmonkeys @gamesurge, #xtreme-jumps #kzmonkeys @ quakenet, the whole surf-cs community, xj community, raz, apekz, julia, famous, gravity, exo, slovy, juhmp, fatalis, ph0x, rinkon, sm0ke, scarysir and whoever i forgot who plays in jnr and shit and btw, im not a girl.

THANKS FOR THE INTERVIEW BIBO! GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE, I HOPE WE WILL SEE YOU BREAK SOME MORE BOUNDRIES!

译文地址:

[ 本帖最后由 5J 于 2007-12-8 11:47 编辑 ]

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-7 21:53:38 | 显示全部楼层
大家可以到如下地址说说自己心目中的TOP5 KZ选手:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?60.42770

[ 本帖最后由 5J 于 2007-12-7 22:26 编辑 ]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-7 21:55:26 | 显示全部楼层
顶啊。。。好东西~~~~~~~LZ继续努力吧~~

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-7 21:55:31 | 显示全部楼层