只需一步,快速开始

查看: 891|回复: 7

[杂谈评论] [XJ首页视频]《Self Control》

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-14 22:39:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Greetings members of XJ!
XJ各位兄弟们大家好啊!

Today I've brought you something very special in in my eyes, and most likely in yours aswell.
今天我要给你们看一个我非常喜欢而且你们一定也喜欢的东西

He is back at it again, with the third edition. It is Self Control 3 by  polsik.
他又回来了,带来了他的作品:《Self Control》第三版!

The first edition of Self Control was uploaded on youtube August 2012. Starring the Swedish jumper  eclipzh. It didn't take long before the video received a lot of viewers, likes and comments. And it wasn't a single doubt that  polsik had mastered the "chill editing". A movie that is so relaxing and cool haven't been seen in the kreedz scene before. Maybe similar, but nothing like this... 5 months later the second edition of Self Control was uploaded but this time starring a Romanian jumper called Klefer. This third movie in the trilogy is following the same theme and edit.  polsik once again didn't disappoint anyone. Now, he is back at it again to release the third and final edition of the Self Control trilogy, but this time with an impressive 9 minutes runtime, once again starring  Klefer!
第一版于2012年8月上传到了YouTube,表演者为瑞典的eclipzh。没过多久这部视频就有了许多的观众、赞和评论。毫无疑问polsik已经精通了“休闲风格”的制作,这部视频十分令人放松且让人感到清凉,是以前从未有过的,也许有相近的但是绝没有做到像他这地步的。5个月后,第二版发布了,但是这一次由罗马尼亚KZerklefer表演。三部曲的终章仍然采用相同的风格和制作。polsik再次赢得了赞许。现在,他发布了第三版的视频,仍是由klefer带来的长达9分钟的震撼表演!

Here are a few words from  polsik about the movie.
对这部视频,polsik有话要说。

"The last movie of the trilogy, presents the same style of jumps which previous parts had. Initially, the movie was going to show two jumpers, but after rethinking, the movie contains only Klefer.
三部曲的终章采用了与过去相同的风格。一开始我打算在这部视频中展示两位kzer的表演,但是再三考虑之后,我决定只采用klefer的demo

Klefer comes from Romania, he's very talented jumper. His style of jumping is very creative and dynamic. The movie is in a very chill-out mood, it doesn't feature many effects and modern shots, but it has an unique vibe."
klefer来自罗马尼亚,他是一位很有天分的kzer。他的跳跃风格极具创造力和动感。这部视频极具休闲感,没有太多的特效和摩登的镜头,但是它仍具有一种十分独特的气氛

Couldn't have said it better myself. With joy and a little sadness that this trilogy have came to an end. I give you Self Control 3
对这部视频我真的是赞不绝口,我很喜欢这部视频,可惜这也意味着三部曲的结束。现在,请您欣赏!

视频来自:mik0

Note from  polsik:
注:

Greetings! I would like to address a few words to all the members of this community. I know that not all of you are satisfied with the new movie, as I have made few mistakes with the transition effects, as well as with the outro.
非常感谢!我在这里想对大家说几句话。我知道不是所有人都很喜欢我的新视频,因为我在转换特效和结尾部分犯了些错(译者注:有人发现视频的感谢名单出现了重复)

Unfortunately, I was simply unable to create a better outro due to the poor performance of my laptop, which broke down at the very end of process of creating the movie. I rendered it approximately ten times, and the laptop kept restarting after reaching 10 to 50 percent of rendering process completion.
不幸的是我已经没办法去纠正了,因为我的笔记本实在不行了,就喜欢在渲染过程当机。我试了大约10次,笔记本总是在渲染到10%-50%的时候自动重启。

I hope that the movie will remind you of the good, old times, as I have been here with you since 2007. I would be really glad if this clip reminded you of this period of time.
我希望这部视频能给你们带来那些过去欢乐时光的印象,因为我自07年就在这里了。如果它做到了,我会很高兴

Best regards for all the members of the community!
向大家表示我衷心的感谢!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-14 23:49:08 | 显示全部楼层
顶,大婶的世界我不懂
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-15 06:26:58 | 显示全部楼层
围观。。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到