找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1038|回复: 4

[国际新闻] [XJ首页新闻]ROTW Classics #13: kimo on kz_bridge(附采访)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-3 12:12:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 14laazx 于 2014-1-3 12:17 编辑

RunOf The Week Classics is now in spotlight, with its 13th edition!
ROTW
经典系列第13期正式发布!

The Potatismos trio is complete.
《potatismos》三重奏,完成了

I won't make this about me, but let me saythat my dream is now fulfilled. The Potatismos trio is now available for everyoneto meet. It was a movie that defined our evolution as kreedzers and still inour days it is believed to be one of the best KZ movies of all time.
我不想说太多,但是我还是要说我的梦想完成了。《Potatismos》三重奏已经公映。这部影片曾描述了我们作为kzer的进化,它即使是在现在,仍然被看作是最好的kz视频
(《potatismos》是一部2006年kz视频,全部跳点空格完成,主角是kimo,Alts!cH和 FikoN)
And we close this chapter with file:///C:/Users/XINRZH~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif kimo, who stands as a french pillar in our KZ history. Backin his time he held the #1 rank with the most demos and he also broke some LJrecords, being the first to make 247.
You can also read a new interview with him inthe extended news area. Many goodies down there!
在今天的ROTW里我们迎来了kimo,一名曾是kz栋梁级人物的法国人。在他的时代,他曾是XJ榜上第一名的选手。他还是第一个跨过247板子的人。在最后我们还有对他的采访,有很多有意思的东西哦!

And to host this special edition, I've calledupon one of his best friends and a classic as well, our beloved
file:///C:/Users/XINRZH~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif ndR.
为了完成这个特别的篇章,我还要请了他最好的朋友ndR来完成这期视频

I expected great things from the edit that wasabout to follow, but truth be told, not this great. The intro left mecompletely speachless and due to that I watched the entire run as it washappening for the first time. Pure oldschool feeling.
我对这部视频最大的期待是能够追随他。但是说实话,还没有这么厉害。
这个简介写得让我几乎不知所言了。因为我在那个时代就看过他的整个跳跃过程。没别的,只是我是老玩家,只是有那种感觉。

See you when January will end, for a new
Classic!
1月底我们将迎来下一期ROTW经典!
Hellokimo. I had a feeling this day would eventually come. It’s been 3 years sincewe last talked and unfortunately we haven’t heard much from you during thistime. How are you doing?
你好kimo!我曾经就感觉到这一天终究会来。上一次对话大概是在三年前了,很不幸运我们并没有了解很多关于你现在的生活的事。你现在过得怎么样?

Hi! Nice to see you again! Maybe we'll have the chance totalk some more here. For now everything is fine for me, thanks, what aboutyou?
很高兴能再和你对话!也许在这我们能说得更多。我过得很好现在。你呢?

Well I’m very busy with work now, both for my personalinterest and XJ. Things have changed a bit lately. XJ has a new admin staff andwe are trying to push this website towards great things.
Do you think we will be able to surpass our current condition and maybe makesomething else of this great game?

呵呵我现在工作很忙,XJ的事情和个人事务都忙。XJ现在改变了很多,我们有了新的管理员而且打算让这个网站更进一步。你觉得我们能超越现在的环境并为这个游戏创造出新的东西吗?

I have been off the scene for a lot of time so I didn'thear about the news nor the current evolutions, but I hope there are stillmotivated people here to keep this community better and better.
我离开kz界很久了,所以我根本不了解现在的新闻,也不了解kz界的变革。但是我希望kz界里还有一些激情四射的人让这个社区变得更好。

Then I’m hoping you at least know about the new editionwe have going on here, the ROTW Classics, because you are currently in itsspotlight. What do you think of this idea?
我想你至少知道我们新一期的制作时关于你的。那你怎么看我们推出的ROTW经典版呢?

I knew about the ROTW but I didn't know about the Classicedition. Thanks for bringing me in! Of course I think it's a good idea, it'snice to think about people who were massively present in the community at atime. I hope it also shows we already had some jump skills back in thedays.
我知道ROTW,但是不知道还有经典版,感谢你们选择了我!当然我认为这是个好创意,回顾曾经的重量级人物确实不错。我希望它能展示出我们在那个年代就已经掌握了一些跳跃技巧。

You sure did! And we would like to show our appreciationfor what you guys did in those times by bringing some of the old flavor to themodern times. I guess things did evolve a lot, eh? How do you see the currentskill level of jumping? It got pretty advanced from what I’m seeing and wearen’t even done already.
确实是这样的!我们还希望通过回顾过去的方式表达我们对过去的大神们的敬意。现在的事情已经进步了许多,不是吗?你怎么看当今的kz技术呢?从我的眼光看来技术已经进化了许多而且好像仍没到头

Yeah, it changed a lot. There are now some techniques wedidn't know about. The last time I took some news I learnt about thesetechniques and I also saw the level was higher than before. Nowadays jumping250 doesn't seem to be a hard thing.
It's incredible how much players are precise in their moves. Respectguys.

是的,现在已经有了许多我们老玩家根本不知道的技术。上一次看新闻时我从中了解到这些技术,我也看出这些技巧更加高级。现在跳出250的距离真的不是难事。
现在的玩家能够移动得如此精巧,真是厉害啊!

If you would have continued playing, do you think youwould have been able to do this kind of jumping yourself? I mean with yourbackground as a solid player in the past, already having the base, I imagineyou could have even push it further.
如果你继续玩下去,你觉得你会不会也能完成这些技巧呢?我的意思是你本身具有强大的硬实力,有了基础,你肯定能玩更好

Ah maybe, yes, I think with some training everything ispossible!
啊……也许吧,如果多练习下我也许能做到

Does this mean you wouldn’t say no to a gathering withyour old friends? Alts!cH and FikoN?
这是不是说你可能会与你的老朋友再次联手复出?

I wouldn't! It could be fun to find time to do that, whynot? I think our level would be catastrophic, but it would make some memoriesrising.
当然!找个机会一起跳多么快乐,为什么不做呢?我想我们的技术可能是很烂的,但是它仍会勾起我们的一些回忆

Speaking of you guys, let me take this moment and saythanks for giving me the opportunity to meet the Potatismos guys. This was mydream since I started with KZ. Thank you
说到他们,让我先感谢下我获得了能采访到《Potatismos》三剑客之一的机会。说真的这是我从开始玩kz开始就有的梦想,谢谢!

*laughing* pleasure is mine. Thank you for liking thevideo, it took us a lot of time to do it. It's a good reward to hear about iteven years after.
哈哈哈这是我的荣幸。谢谢你喜欢这部视频,它花了我很长时间去做。来自几年之后的你的赞许是对我最大的奖励

It’s still a massive hit and many consider it as one ofthe best KZ movies of all time. I told you before, what you guys did there,pure awesomeness. I literally can feel the good mood and the fun you guys hadwhile filming it.
这部视频仍然十分重要,而且许多人仍把他看作是最好的kz视频之一。我过去曾跟你说过,你们三人在这部是频中只体现了两个字:屌炸。我几乎能感觉到那种喜悦还有你们在拍摄时的快乐

Indeed, we made a lot of filming sessions, as you can seethe jumps are often filmed in-eyes and in third person. We were always lookingfor the best trick, pushing the bhop technique the farthest we could. Sometimesit took some times to achieve a trick but we were patient, and more important,we enjoyed playing together.
确实我们拍摄了很多。你可以看到我们用了很多第三人称的视角。我们一直在寻找最好的跳点,把连跳技巧推到极限。有时候可能会卡点,但是我们有足够的耐心,更重要的是,我们喜欢一起玩耍

I’d give anything for a feeling like that nowadays. Wellhopefully with the demo I have chosen for your Classic we can bring back someof that oldschool climbing feeling to our fellow readers and jumpers.
Let’s do a little game: which demo you think it got chosen?

我真想感受到那种感觉啊!希望我们选的demo能够给我们带来一点怀旧的风格
来玩个游戏吧,你会选哪个demo呢?

If I didn't know it is the bridge demo, I would haveasked for dreaming because I think it's the one I fought the most for. Nosnitch here but someone told me :p
It would have been a bad bet because I think you don't take long runs.

如果我不知道选了kz_bridge上的demo,我大概会选kz_man_dreaming吧。因为我觉得这是我最花心思的地图了。有人偷偷告诉我你们选了bridge哈哈
说实话dreaming可能是个糟糕的选择因为你们从不选长地图

I wonder who that is… *laughing*. Well sorry for that. Iwas really positive I’m going for the right demo. At least that’s the one whichgot stuck in my head.
We would gladly go for long runs, but unfortunately most of the moviemakersdon’t have the necessary space to edit them. But hopefully the crowd will beentertained with kz_bridge as well!

我真想知道是谁说的……哈哈。很抱歉我们真的要选kz_bridge这图了。至少这图给我们留下过深刻印象。
我们也会选择长地图,但是大多数视频制作人都没有那个空间去做。希望大伙们也能喜欢bridge这图……

Of course, I know what it is to make the editing...Videomakers, be brave! By the way, I remember the map and my run, it was prettygood and I hope people will like it.
当然,我知道怎么做视频……用videomakers,好吧我说出来了。顺便说一句,我记得这图,这图我跳得也很好,我希望人们都能喜欢它

That being said, thank you for accepting a second sessionof questions. I’m glad you are still around and that we can chat from time totime. Take care!
先这么说吧……谢谢你接受我们的采访!我希望你还能在我们身边这样我们还能继续和你闲聊!生活愉快!

I'm still a player, and I intend to work in the videogame industry so I'll be around for a long time. It was nice, thank you forthinking about me for this ROTW Classic. Peace.
我还在玩呢!我还打算在电视游戏行业里工作。我大概会长时间冒泡吧。这真的很好。感谢你们在这期视频里选择了我!万事如意!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-3 12:23:23 | 显示全部楼层
1月底rotw经典......
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-3 12:36:16 | 显示全部楼层
应该好看哦
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2014-1-3 13:10:04 | 显示全部楼层