查看: 1979|回复: 14

[国际新闻] [XJ首页新闻]连跳印象

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-27 11:58:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 14laazx 于 2013-12-27 12:03 编辑

Change.
改变

People talk about change all the time, how tochange something, or how something got changed. In alot of peoples minds;change means something bad, and I'd like to adress the issue that change isactually needed, and can be positive.
人们一直在讨论这样一个东西:改变。人们探讨如何改变,或者一切是怎么改变的。在许多人心中,改变是坏的东西。然而我想说的是,改变是十分必要的,而且很可能是好的。

Change is what defines us as human beings, howwe are able to spot things that could be improved or resolved. It's importantto remember how things were before the change, to be able to appreciate it inthe future. Everything consists of either small, or big changes. And to neglectchange simply because its a change makes no sense. Let me take it wider;nothing that gets invented stays new very long, but things aren't easy to forget,therefor nothing is lost. All it takes is one new idea to make a change, itmight not necessarily be big, but it changes your perception of the matter, howyou think of it, how you spawn new ideas from reading it, your response to it.Your mind expresses change, no matter how much you try to tell yourself itdoesn't. Someone sees the next step, it's up to you to make it happen, that'show change starts.
改变确定了我们之所以为我们,我们如何能够发现事情的缺陷并改善它。改变一个东西的时候,记住它改变之前的样子是很重要的,这能让我们鉴别改变是否有效。这世上的万物都包含着一些或小或大的改变,其中那些无意义的改变被忽略了。让我们拓展一下,没有哪个发明出来的东西能够一直保持最新,但是它们并不会因此而被轻易遗忘,从来没有什么东西消失过。改变所需的一切只是一个新的创意,这个创意可以不用很宏大,但是它要改变你对事情的理解,你如何看待那些事情,你如何通过对它们的研究和反应来创新。你的大脑就在这时构思出了改变的方案,就算是你如何觉得这样的改变是无意义的,总有些人会看到你的方案的下一步。到底是否让自己脑中的想法变成现实,这都取决于你。选择实现他们,就成了改变的开始

Being able to accept change, might improve notonly the situation but also the perception of what you are, and what you canbecome. Change is essential to anything, anywhere.
接受改变可能不仅是改善现在的状况,还可能产生一种思想上的变革,关于你是什么,你会成为什么。不论在哪里,改变都是一切的根基。

Some might say that showing a bad attitudedefines who you are, and it might do.
But see it from another perspective: insteadof facing the wind, turn around and follow it. That way you got more energy toaddress the problems you might have, or see new possibilities and solutions.Change opens your eyes to a wider perspective, but what's usually good about itis that people strive forward, away from something that can be improved, andwill. Simply realizing there's a next step to everything.
有些人可能说如果你悲观地看待自己,那往往是正确的
但是我们可以从另一个角度:并不是直面问题,避开问题或者顺从那些问题,你会发现那些你可能有的问题,或者是其他可能的事件或者解决问题的答案。改变可以让你开阔眼界,但真正让我们能做到改变的事我们的决心,我们渴望进化的决心,以及我们坚定相信这一切能够改进的信心。

I accept change, I respect the past, and Ibelieve in the future.
我接受改变,我尊重过去,我也相信未来。

Well when it allbegan and all this and that, the bhops weren't so advanced and evolved as theyare today, the mouse weren't as advanced and all connected to it. It allstarted out with scroll wheels that didn't have keys bound to it,"mwheeldown" and whatnot did not exist. Therefor a well known cheat;jumpwait were born, where you spammed the space-key with alot of entries tomake it easier to jump, it pretty much did the +jump spam in the same way youpushed A-B at your Nintendo controller. Basically making it hit a jump nomatter how you jumped, it still jumped for you.
当这一切刚开始的时候,连跳,还没有进化到现在这样的先进程度。鼠标也是一样。当人们开始将跳跃键绑定在滚轮上时,连跳诞生了。然后一个出名的作弊参数“jumpwait”诞生了,它能让你的空格键连续输入大量的指令来让跳跃变得简单。它能让你的+jump命令连续不断的发出,就像你在任天堂上岸A-B键一样,它可以让你不论在什么时候按跳,你也能跳起来
(译者注:经典连跳脚本就是利用这个命令,可以把脚本绑定在空格上,然后按紧空格,你会发现你会自动连跳,即使是落在了高一些的block上,只要你按紧空格,游戏就会在你落地触碰到block的一瞬间再次跳起来,达到连跳的效果)

However, the bigproblem with this was; not only the big delay and the fact that the jumps andbhops weren't timed at all, but also that it spammed your key used to theextent that it would probably be called a cheat, I mean noone would beinterested in records if the only thing mentioned to do it were to spam yourkeys. But anyway, in the old days it was way more common to use your spacebarfor jumping, due to the unexpansion of the game itself, and also the fact thatmouses weren't evolved to the sense they are today.
然而,最大的问题不仅是这个参数造成的大量延迟以及普通跳跃和连跳的不被计时(译者注:这段直译的,脚本没用过,不知道是什么意思- -求大神解释),它还能让你对+jump命令的使用程度特别频繁,以至于这个命令被认为是作弊。我是指有一些菜鸟们只对那些只需要狂点跳跃键就能刷的记录感兴趣,因为脚本正好能够满足这点。但不管怎样,在过去的日子里用空格跳跃是十分普遍的,因为游戏本身就是这么设置,而且当时的鼠标也没有现在这么灵敏。

Moxx: How did you get involved with bhopping at all? And how did youfigure out that the spacebar and "re-jump"/bhop was the key of beingfast?
你是怎么玩上连跳的?你又是怎么发现用空格连跳是曾是跳得更快的关键呢?

FikoN: Well I knew what bhopping was before I knew what KZwas. I guess from people bhopping in 1.3. It doesn't take a genius tounderstand that bhopping is faster than regular jumping. Being fast is justabout minimizing your time spent on each block. I didn't put much effort intoit until I started recording world records and even then I often found myselfnot needing to bhop. So I guess I learned along the way as the records demandedmore and more bhops. Learning to bhop with space is no different than learningto bhop with scroll. It's just a matter of learning the timing and practicing.
其实在我知道kz之前我就知道连跳了。我想我是从那些玩1.3超级跳的人身上知道的。理解连跳比一格一格跳快真的很容易。原来我认为跳得快就是缩短花在每个block上的时间,在这上面我没花多少时间我就刷掉了世界纪录,而且有时候我甚至觉得我不需要连跳都跳得更快。所以我想我是从WR对连跳的要求中慢慢提高自己连跳的水平的。学习用空格连跳和用滚轮没什么区别,都不过是需要时间去练习的事情。

Moxx: So what made you more efficient/significant with it than alot of theother people? We're ahead of your time in a sense?
那么是什么让你在当时比别人快的原因呢?我们是不是进步了呢?

FikoN: Well, first of all I guess a lot of peoplepreferred the scroll, simply because it is easier. So I don't think there wereeven that many space bhoppers out there to begin with. I was not ahead of mytime. Actually I'd say it was the other way around since scroll is thepreferred way to do it. I had a mentality I think every good jumper needs andthat is to not allow yourself to give up. I could sit for hours and hours justpracticing the same thing over and over. I'd get really mad at myself for notbeing able to do it, which motivated me to prove to myself that I could do it.
嗯……首先我想大多数人都选择了滚轮吧,因为滚轮跳更简单。所以我想现在从空格开始学连跳的人没那么多了。我没跟上时代。实际上我觉得用滚轮跳完全是另外一回事,虽然它更好。我想我就是有种好的kzer都有的心态,那就是永不放弃。我可以连坐几个小时去练习一个点,有时候因为跳不过我可能会发飙,但是这更加激励我继续去证明我自己能做到(作者注:深井并)

In a sense thebhop "scene" evolved into new talents and experiences.
People learnt that a small double duck after jumping and landing on a blockwould make a bit of a difference, therefor the evolvement began, people gettingused to mouse-wheel for jumping and ducking. Stepping away from thesuper-precise part of bhopping and taking it onto another level. The world ofsomewhat "less precise", but in a way it's less precise, even thoughyou could learn to use it to your full advantage. Even though some would arguethat using one key at the precise and perfect time is better than using a keyto the 100'th/1000'th second. It spawned a new era of jumpers, not simplybecause bhops evolved, but the fact that the whole scene evolved.

从某种程度上说,连跳也进化出了许多新的技巧和经验。
人们了解到在连跳后接一个简单的双蹲就可以跳得快一点点,因此一波进化开始了。人们开始习惯用滚轮跳和小跳。连跳从以前的“在最精确的时间按键”变成了现在的“用滚轮在不一定准确的时间滚滚轮”,进入了一个新的台阶。即使你再怎么精通这些技巧你也不能做到以前那样精确了。虽然有些人会觉得以前的做法比现在用滚轮在一秒内发射1000次跳跃命令更好。但这仍然产生了一个新的纪元。不仅是因为连跳进化了,还是因为整个kz都进化了

Moxx: You evolved from the scene, using doubleducks to avoid slowdowns,bhopping with your mousewheel to take seconds off records. How did you evolveinto using this technique?
你接受了进化,使用双蹲避免停顿来让记录升上几秒,你是怎么掌握了这项新技术的?

Flibo: I remember finding out about bhop (like so manyothers) during a regular 5on5 match. I saw one of the opponents doing it andasked him what it was but he was kind of a dick and never told me. Sadly Ican't remember how I started incorporating bhop in my climbing, but I remembergeeking it a lot -- I was addicted to shaving seconds off my times. What reallymotivated me to explore bhops were some oldschool demos by donakos likekz_xj_mountez and ex_deathdrop, I think. The crosshair that kept changingcolors was cool! But I think it's illegal now :^(
Regarding doubleduck, I was actually reluctant to use my scroll to do them fora long time, instead opting to tap my duck key to get on top of blocks. Mystyle was largely influenced by oldschool legends like tarGet and zhady andthey hardly used doubleducks to avoid slowdowns, so I feel like I was actuallya little late to the game in this aspect. It wasn't obvious to me that thistechnique saved time and it kind of looked ugly so that's why I disliked it.Later on, I've grown to love doing doubleduck stuff and it was a great motivationfor me to beat some records recently.
我记得我是在一场5VS5的比赛中(就像大多数人)了解到连跳的,我当时发现一个对手在玩连跳,于是我问他这是怎么做到的,可是这逗哔就是不告诉我。可惜我记不得我是怎么开始在攀岩中使用连跳的了。但是我记得我很好的利用了它,我疯狂地用连跳把我的记录提升那么几秒。真正让我专心探索连跳的是一些老玩家们的demo,像donakoskz_xj_mountezex_deathdrop。我觉得准星一直在变色真的很酷!虽然这是违规参数了现在- -(译者注:让我们缅怀一下曾经的top1 Target吧……)

Moxx: You took doubbleducks, alot of bhops and other techniques into yourstyle, how did you find out about these styles? And why did you figure you'dapply them to your own style?
你使用了双蹲,大量的连跳还以其他的技术,你是怎么发现那些技术的?为什么你会使用它们?

Zhady: To be honest I didn't like any new techniques suchas doubleducks, countjymps etc. Still don't. It destroyed the whole map pool,opened up for big shortcuts and even longer bhop combos.
I remember struggling with both techniques, especially countjump. It's adifference between a longjump and a longjump. We have the longjumper who has toperform a 256 jump in as many tries as he want, he got unlimited space to use,and there are recorders who has to perform it on limited space, maybe even withthe wrong prestrafe after a 3-4 minutes WR run.
Even though I truly suck at doubleducks I remember being accused of DD-scriptby the XJ staff and some oldschool and well-known players.
So what I can truly say is that I applied these techniques because I had to.
说实话我真的不喜欢那些新的像双蹲啊亢降之类的技巧,现在也不喜欢,我觉得这些技巧毁了整个kz地图界,因为它们导致了一些超大捷径和更长的连跳。我记得我还为这些技巧纠结过,尤其是亢降。它是一种不是隆降的隆降,我们现在有能够跳出256板子的隆降选手,他有足够的空间够他使用自己的技巧,但是对于刷图的人来说可没那么广的空间去做到玩板子那样,甚至是让他们在长达34分钟的wr记录中都跳不出正常的地速。即使我真的在双蹲这个技巧上纠结过好一会儿,但我还是被XJ管理员还有一些老玩家以及一些知名玩家指控使用了双蹲脚本。所以我只能说我用这些技巧完全是被逼的。

Moxx: Looking back, alot of people seem to think you were above the"regular level", how do you think that is? Did you practise more thanthem? Did you enjoy it more? What happened? Why were you the top player, betterthan most?
往过去看看,许多人认为你们已经不是一般等级的人了,你怎么看这一点?你是不是比他们练得更久?你是不是更享受kz些?为什么你仍然是个传说?到底发生了什么?

Zhady: I will give you an example of what I did.
Like when I wasn't playing I could think about KZ many times. Different combosin maps, how I would execute it, if I need it, if it's risk-worthy etc. Ireviewed earlier records, if I wasn't satisfied with something in it, if Icould add something new to make it even harder to beat.
I always wanted to improve, I wanted to be a better player than yesterday. Evenif i was up by 40 demos I still wanted to be better. If something didn't workor if it was something I found too hard in a map I always found a way aroundit. I never ever quit a map, if I had determined to do it, it once was officialon XJ.
All this was automatic in my head, it wasn't a burden I did what I had to dobecause I wanted too and not just because I had to.
To some of you it might sound silly and others not, but It's so hard to putwords on it. They day y'all like something so much that you just knew in yourhead you would do anything you had too, whatever it was, you'll get what i'msaying, many probably already understand.
That day you don't care what anything else say, haters and so on. They neverreally bothered me. It was full focus on working with who I wanted to be,because that made me happy at the time. I would never regret any of it.
我给你举个例子吧。当我没玩的时候我仍然会想kz里的事情,想出一些连跳点我要如何做到它,做这些到底值不值得?我会仔细研究以前的demo,希望发现一些可以改进的地方,寻找让我的demo更难被打破的方法。我一直渴望进步,即使是我刷了40个记录的时候也是如此。如果我发现有些地方根本没用或者太难我总会找到方法绕过这些问题。我从不放弃一张地图,如果我决定要刷什么图,我就一定要让它上XJ。这一切都在我的大脑中自动执行,这些事情对我来说根本不是什么阻碍,因为我就是想要做到,不仅是因为我必须这么做。有些人可能认为这很笨,有些人却不这么想,但是这真的很难评论。你只要做你想到的一定要做的事情,不管那是什么,你就会明白我说的话,我想大多数人已经明白了。那些时候我完全不需要管制别人怎么说,它们从来都不会打扰到我,当我想做的时候我就全力去做,因为那让我高兴,我决不后悔。

Even after this,the bhopping and double ducks evolved even more, almost becoming perfection. Asthe mouse get upgraded, the scrollwheels, the human mind. Realizing you coulddo it a certain way, with a certain setup made alot of people gain focus. Alotof people called the new products a way of "cheating" in-officially.I think the new development and perfection just show us that there is a new eraof jumpers, of something new, something more advanced.
即使在这之后,连跳和双蹲又更进一步了,几乎变得完美了,因为鼠标的技术仍在进步,滚轮甚至是人的思想也在变。意识到你可以用一种确定的方法,使用一些特定的程序就让人变得更加厉害。大多数人认为这样的新产品就是一种新的作弊方式(尽管官方没有这么说)我想这些进步实际上是又带来了一个kz的新时代,一些新的东西,一些更加高端的东西。

Moxx: After the scene evolved, you took alot of new techniques into yourportifolio so to speak, how did you feel about the development of KZ itself andthe perfection of jumping itself?
kz世界进步后,你也使用了许多新的技术,那么你是怎么看待kz本身的发展和跳跃的完美化呢?

Brian: I felt that I was just another jumper contributingto the competitive KZ community. There wasnt a definite point in time that thescene evolved. Evolution is constant which is what kept me involved andinterested. Never was there a beaten record that couldn't be beaten, a longjumpthat couldn't be bested, or a trickjump that couldn't be modified. As fortechniques, I was never a technical player and any style of play I've everadapted to was one that I saw watching someone else in movies, demos, or ingame. KZ is a hobby of players feeding off of other players! I remember mybeginning came from watching dropsys and gangien jump casually in the PhooGiserver way back when. Another random fact about me is that I was stronglyinfluenced by "Faker - The Movie." I was simply fascinated by theidea of creative jumping and a soundtrack.
我觉得我和其他对kz做贡献的人不一样。说实话,关于kz发生进化的确切时间点根本没有。进化是一个长期存在的持续的过程,也正是这个过程让我们一直沉迷在这个kz世界中。在这个世界中,没有那个记录是不可打破的,隆降从来没有最远极限,骗术跳从来没有最完美的跳法。至于kz技巧,我从来都不是个技术很强的kzer,我从来都是模仿前人的跳法,从前人的demo、视频或者游戏旁观中学习。Kz从来都是个人们互相学习的游戏!我还记得我第一次旁观是在phoogi的服务器看dropsysgangien 跳图。另外,Faker – The Movie这部视频也深深的影响了我,这部视频的跳点和音效都深深地吸引了我

Moxx: So, alot of people saw(and I guess still see you) as one of the bestbhoppers all time from Sweden, why do you think that is? Why did techniquesappeal to you more than others? Would you say you improved techniques or wereyou a visionary making your own? Was it hard to apply new techniques as othersgot better?
大多数人曾经把你看作瑞典有史以来最厉害的弹簧腿(现在仍有人这么看)。你觉得为什么人们会这么看呢?为什么kz技术对你的引力比其他人大那么多?掌握新技术对你来说很难吗?

omilo: I think people might see me as you say: "oneof the best bhoppers all time from Sweden", because of the fact that Iprobably was one of the first to really take advantage of the possibilitiesbhopping could give. Before that most people would just bhop a few easy combosin WR's. I tried to bhop anything that was possible (possible for that timeatleast). The reason I gravitated more towards bhops were because of thepossibilities it provided. Ever since I started playing FPS games nearly 20years ago now (?!) I was fascinated with the movement physics of the games, andthe edge it could give you over others. So when I started playing"normal" CS, I immediately tried to find the best way to move so Icould pull of headshots of doom! And bhop was one of the best ways to do that.That translated to KZ pretty nicely since bhopping was one of the main ways togain seconds over others, and get the best times. I would say that I mainlytried to adapt the excisting techniques and make them my own, if that makessense.
我想人们确实把我看作“瑞典有史以来最厉害的弹簧腿”,大概是因为我可能真是最先几个将连跳运用到极致的人之一吧。以前人们只走一些很简单的连跳,而我却是尽可能的连跳更多的点(在当时可能连的点)。我使用更多连跳是因为它可能给我带来一些好处。自我开始玩fps游戏开始已经差不多20年了(瓦铁?),我真的对游戏中的物理元素和边缘设定非常感兴趣。所以当我开始玩“正常”的cs时,我马上就想方设法地寻找最好的移动方法,然后在移动中爆掉敌人的脑袋。连跳大概是最适合的方法。在连跳成为我主要的一个快人一步的方法之后,我轻松地进入了kz世界。我努力地学习kz技术,只要他们对我有用。

At first it when I still really enjoyed the game it was never hard to adapt thenew techniques. It just made it more fun and presented a new challenge.Ofcourse it was frustrating to see others adapting them faster than you, thusgaining that crucial advantage much faster. But I knew that I just needed tokeep at it and figure out the best ways to adapt them to my game. People wereso secretive back in the days. I'm pretty sure tarGet (if anyone remembers him)was the one who invented, or figured out the technique behind speed running. Iwas close friends with him and used to talk and play with im a lot.Nonetheless, he didn't reveal the technique behind speed running to me untillike 6 months later! That's how secretive people could be about stuff like that.Which ofcourse made it harder to apply the new techniques to your own game.
首先一开始我只是在享受游戏乐趣的时候,掌握新技术还是很容易的。偶尔来点新挑战还蛮有意思的。当然看到别人技术学的比你快跳得比你好的时候确实让人很不爽……但是我知道,我只要坚持练习然后寻找最好的跳跃方法。当时的人真的有那么神秘主义。我很确信target(如果有人记得他)是一个找到了跑得比别人快的方法。我和他是非常要好的朋友,也经常和他聊天啊一起玩啊什么的。尽管如此他就是不肯告诉我一点技巧!直到6个月以后才说。这就是当时人们的神秘主义啊!真的让我们这些新手学新技术难上加难啊……

Moxx: I mean looking back over the years there's been quite a few peopleinvolved in KZ and bhop itself. How come you specifically took it too you andkind of evolved it to your advantage? I mean there was alot of players, yetyou're one of the people who stand out from it looking back?
回头看过去的那些年,有一些高人们对kz技巧掌握的出神入化啊!那你是怎么掌握了那些技巧呢?我是说当时有很多kzer,但你却是当时十分出众的一个。

StormZz: I think the main difference was that I noticedcertain mechanics in bunnyhopping that weren’t known to most people back in theday. Back then I was really into perfecting my movement and how I could movethe fastest possible way on even ground. I guess you want to read technicaldetails because the most people never really get into them in interview,atleast in the ones I’ve read, so let me try to remember...
People were always wondering how I got a way faster time with the same runs asthem. What I realized was that I was much faster on maps like bkz_goldbhop whenI tried to do the same route and skips as usual but with less standups in it.Thanks to the geeks here we now know that regular bunnyhops are faster thanstandups, given that you reach the same distance with them. I guess I was knownfor my constant standups but I think reducing them was the key point,especially on simple straight-forward bunnyhop maps.
我想是因为我注意到了一些当时别人没能注意到的连跳机理吧。在当时我真的很花心思考虑怎么让我移动得最完美,怎么走最快的路线,甚至是在平地上。你肯定想知道关于技术的细节因为许多玩家都不会在采访中说到这些,至少是我见过的采访里是没说过的。那么让我回忆一下……
人们总是很好奇我怎么就能跑得比他们快而且还是走一样的路。我意识到的就是例如在bkz_goldbhop上我在走一样的路线时,我会选择更少的弹跳而尽可能用连跳。感谢一些钻牛角尖的家伙们告诉了我们:在给定的相同的距离上,连跳比弹跳更快。我知道我可以弹跳过去,但是我会尽量减少弹跳的数量,尤其是在简单的连跳图上

Further I was aware of the bhop speedlimit, and I learned that if I did toomany strafes near the end of my bhop, I would gain too much speed and reachover this limit which obviously slowed me down. That’s why I tried to do faststrafes in the beginning of my bhop and slow down a lot and barely move mymouse near the end of the jump to reach a nice angle for the following .Moreover, the strafe angles in bunnyhop are important. I figured that sharp andquick strafes were just faster than wide strafes and after time I developed atechnique mixing standups and regular bhops which worked quite well forme.
Another important aspect was to just bunnyhop the transitional areas on plainground in between bunnyhop stages on which people often stopped in the earlierdays. The early stages of cg_wildwesthop for example, people didn’t try tobunnyhop the parts in between the bhop stages or spend too many bunnyhops onthem.
What really made the difference though was my bull neck (“Stiernacken”),listening to a lot of Kollegah, a post-modern german artist and the infamousSpasstiger Crew, who still rule the scene.
我同时也注意到了连跳的速度极限,而且我也发现如果我在连跳时加很多速的话,我就会加速加过头并超过那个极限,最后让我慢下来。这就是为什么我只是在连跳的开始时才加很快的速,而在连跳的途中不过是稍微移动鼠标调整落点而已。更多的是,加速角度在连跳中是很重要的。我发现小幅迅速的加速要比大幅加速跳得快。最后我还自己琢磨出了一套连跳和弹跳的组合法,这对我非常有用
真正让我出众的,是我那牛脖子(俗语?)我听许多kollegah的音乐,他是一个后现代派艺术家

Moxx: In a sense, you're using bhops to expand and make faster timegenerally. Did 'society' somewhat 'make' you evolve at a quicker phase as younormally would? Or do you think time just takes it's time to make everythingbetter over time? How did the development involve you, your evolvement in KZand how you think about it?
从某种程度上讲,你一直在使用连跳让你跳得更快。那你的进步是不是有几分是来自于kz社区的推动呢?或者你只是觉得应该跳得更快就开始尝试呢?你是怎么提高你的kz技术呢?

pizza: So what changed? Well the game evolved not just interms of different techniques being found but in how much certain records andmaps demand on the players. Certain things like blockspeed or bunnyhops mightgo a bit unnoticed on longer maps, but on shorter maps or maps that have beenbeaten time and time again they are extremely important dynamics. I don't think'society' (the community) really attributed to anything, of course people havecome to expect bhop-filled runs and crazy combos in certain maps. That prettymuch goes without saying though. I think it falls onto the players hands andhow much they want to push themselves. For example, when LEWLY came alongpeople were amazed at the times he was doing. But after reviewing a bunch ofhis demos you can simply and clearly point out the influx of combos and small1-2 precise bhops he attempts in almost every map/demo. I think when somethinglike this happens a lot of other players start to step up their game so theyaren't left in the dust sort of speak. Not to say LEWLY, koukouz, or any otherplayer was really a catalyst or anything but they definitely help to bring theoverall level up a notch. This is then improved on by current players and thecycle continues.
到底什么改变了呢?实际上kz的进化不是体现在有多少新技术被发明出来,而是每张地图的记录的一些确定的要求。例如,在长地图上,不论是一般情况下的攀爬速度的要求还是连跳速度的要求都会变得不那么令人注意,但是在小地图上这些却成为了十分关键的因素。我不认为社区风气真的推动了什么,当然,人们肯定是希望看到一些疯狂的连跳,这是不言而喻的,但这并没有怎么推动玩家去这么做。比如,当LEWLY横空出世的时候人们都被他的跳法震惊了。但是在几次反复观看demo后人们也能很容易指出他在几乎所有demo中的连跳风格和一些设计好的精准的跳法。我想,大概就是在这个时候人们终于开始明白要进步而不是继续吐槽。我不是说LEWLYkoukouz或其他玩家真的是一种催化剂,但是他们确实让整个kz界的水平上升了一个等级。这也是整个kz界进化的一种循环过程。

Moxx: Looking at the scene today, you seem to be a pretty big name; wereyou always this big? And how did you take it once you actually had to learn andperfect bhops as well as double-ducks in order to compete at a whole new level?A more 'perfect' level perhaps? (personal thoughts, what it took from you)
在当今的kz界,你的名声可以说是响当当的。为什么你能保持这样的名声?你曾经是怎么学习连跳和双蹲的?是不是让你的水平又上升了一个台阶?

shnz: Well, to be honest when I started doing my first world records I didnot think about competition at all, because I was not really satisfied with myskills and I was pretty sure I cannot compete with others. I played only bhopmaps for a really long time mostly because it was just unbelievably fun, youknow. I watched a lot of Z0ck3rOO7’s demos, as at that time he was the beestand I was absolutely fascinated by his tremendous skills. You could easily saythat I was addicted, and after some time StormZz came on the scene with hisunseen bhop skills. I was absolutely amazed and wanted more than anything to beable to do all these sick skips on every map, many of which were consideredimpossible. I bought a G5 and practiced everyday, and somehow, I suddenly becamevery good, you know… Frankly, I don’t really know how it happened exactly, butI managed to drastically reduce my fails and were able to finish many bhop mapsunmistakably, and later on came the WRs. Every record that I managed to beatwas a huge success for me, despite the fact that I expected to see it beaten onthe next release. But to my biggest surprise most of my demos managed tosurvive for quite some time, and eventually when they were taken from me, forsome reason I did not give up and decided to give it a shot, and amazing thingsjust happened unexpectedly, you know. To me, recording was never aboutcompetition, it was all about having fun, and to me it was really a lot, and Imean a lot of fun..   When it comes to doubleducks, I started using thistechnique simply because of aesthetic reasons. I used to watch a lot of demosof brian and heL^_x, and everytime they used doubleducks in those flawless runsit looked so ****ing cool, you know. Like it was the ultimate thing to do on arun, and being able to use it properly made so many cool ass combos possible,and it was so damn beautiful. I got so much into it that I wanted to have asmuch dd’s in my run as possible, so on every map I was looking for a place toput them into use, and sometimes it was actually slower, but I didn’t care. Ijust wanted it to look badass, you know and it really did.  But eventually, on some maps I had to reduce its usage,because competition got tough, and just a simple bhop is almost always fasterthan a DD. Something revolutionary about doubleducks, which could be consideredpretty much new compared to the oldschool times and a complete must for everytop player in my opinion, is the double countjump. I believe everyone realizeshow important and useful this technique is, and that’s why it is so populartoday. People are extremely good at DCJ, and we can see a lot of players usingit successfully on runs, which is totally badass. It just opened doors for somany shortcuts and made every longjump much easier, and on the top of that itjust looks fabulous. I’ve put a lot of time into mastering this technique as itwas very important to me. I can’t really say if new techniques will ever befound, but I’m absolutely positive that a lot more could be achieved with thecurrent ones (bhop/dd), there are so many unimaginable combos that are justwaiting for someone to do them on run!
好吧,说实话当我开始录制我的第一个世界纪录的时候还根本没有想到竞争这回事,因为我对我的技术还不够满意,而且我觉得我肯定搞不赢其他玩家。以前我一直玩连跳图,因为我觉得这真的很有意思。我看过很多Z0ck3rOO7demo,在那个时候他是最厉害的弹簧腿。我深深地被他屌炸的技术所吸引,你可以说我几乎是着迷了。后来StormZz带着他前所未有的连跳技术出现了,我十分惊讶并想学会他的跳法,不过这些在当时我都觉得这都是不可能的。之后我买了G5鼠标并天天练习,然后不知怎么的我忽然也屌炸天了……说实话我都不知道怎么会进步得那么快。不管怎样我最终还是成功的减少了我的失误,在很多地图上我都能0失误完成了,之后就是WR了。每一个记录对我来说都是一个巨大的成功,虽然实际上我很期待在下一次demo发布之时看到我的菊花被爆。不过最让我惊讶的是我很多demo竟然活了很久才慢慢被人搞掉。我当时也没有放弃而是选择继续来几发,然后更屌炸的事情也出现了。实际上,对我来说刷图从来与竞争无关,这完全是玩玩而已的事情,对我来说尤其有趣。至于双蹲,我开始使用这项技术的原因不过是因为好看。我曾经在BrianheL^_xdemo中看到过这些用法。每次他们使用双蹲的时候真的看起来酷毙了。跳跃是没有极限的,利用好这些双蹲可以完成一些非常帅的连跳点。我努力练习并尝试使用更多地双蹲,每张地图上我都要找到能使用它的地方。虽然有些地方实际上反而变慢了,但是我才不在乎,我只想跳得更帅些。但是渐渐地我必须减少双蹲的使用了,因为竞争越来越激烈,一个普通的连跳当然比双蹲快些啦。如果说有一个跟双蹲相关的变革性的东西,对老玩家来说十分新颖而在当今竞争中又十分重要,我想那就是DCJ吧。我相信每个人都知道DCJ现在的重要性,DCJ非常有用,所以如今它十分流行。现在的人们也十分擅长DCJ了,我们也能看见一些玩家在demo中使用它。Dcj开发出了许多新捷径,并让长跳点变得容易了许多。这项技术如果掌握到极致几乎是天下无敌了。我花了很多时间去练习并掌握这项技巧,这对我十分重要。我不能说新技术会持续不断地被发明出来,但是百分百确定现在的技术还有很多发展的余地,还有很多连跳点等待玩家们去尝试!

Moxx: Looking back, and to the current, what differences do you see as faras the scene goes? Is the development finished? Will more techniques be found?Or will it simply evolve into more and more perfection?
回头看看过去再看看现在,你发现了什么不同吗?kz已经进化完成了吗?还会有更多的技术被发明出来吗?或者只是不断地完善现在的技巧?

shnz: I guess something obvious that we all can see about nowadayscompared to before is the increased amount of extremely skilled bhoppers, whichis just amazing. A lot more people seem to have mastered and even improvedthese beautiful and highly efficent techniques (bhop/dd’s). Seeing all thesenew incredible records on some of my favorite maps which I had for a long timekinda makes me feel sad, because I really don’t think I’ll ever take them back,you know. Now I’m feeling a bit frustrated that in most of the time in myactive period there was not much of a competition on the bhop maps, and I’msure I could have pulled much better times on some of them. It would be awesomeif I was forced to give my best and fight for those great maps I recently havelost (great job VNS), as I’m sure people would love to see some sick, epicbattles, but today unfortunately I don’t really have the time nor the skills tocompete on this outstanding level. But to be honest, there are many records ofmine that should have been taken a long time ago, but some great jumpers, myfellows. which I’m so lucky to be able to call friends, people I have a hugerespect for were too nice and intentionally did not want to beat my records.And although I understand and love them for that, this simply isn’t right,because KZ has to develop. It’s always so awesome to see all these legendarymaps being taken to a whole new level, it’s just amazing how tough they are tobeat now. But still there is room for improvement and I’m looking forward tosee some mind-blowing battles!
很明显我们与过去比进步了许多,我们有了许多技术高超的弹簧腿,他们的技术都十分惊人。很多人似乎精通甚至是改进了像连跳和双蹲这样的高效技巧。看到一些新的不可思议的记录出现在我喜欢的地图上我还是有点难过,毕竟我曾今为这些图花过很长时间,而且我觉得我甚至是永远都刷不回来了。想起来当我活跃的时候还没有几个人参与连跳图的竞争,而且我还确信我本可以在当时刷得更好,又觉得有些沮丧了。我想如果我爆发全力刷掉几个我最近丢掉的图(VNS跳得很好~)那一定很酷,人们也肯定希望看见几场恶战吧。可今天我既没时间又没技术去竞争了。说实话,我有些记录其实老早就可以被刷了,但是我的一些小伙伴们,一些厉害的kzer们,应该是非常的尊重我就不刷我的记录。尽管我理解他们的行为,但是kz需要发展,这样做还是不对的。看到一些传奇的老图被抬上一个新台阶总是一件很牛逼的事情。看到他们将记录艰难的提升了一点也是十分令人惊讶的。但是不管怎样,这个提升的空间总还是有,我很期待看到一些让人兴奋的战斗!

Taking all thisin consideration, what about the future generation?
I mean nowadays it's more about perfecting the techniques, rather thaninventing new ones.
考虑所有的这些东西,那么,下一代跳跃会是什么样的呢?今天我们不是关注发明新技术,而是关心如何把技术练透

With all this being said, I think the scene will continue to evolve, with newplayers improving current records, improving their own skill. The peopleinvolved aren't looking for new improvements, as far as techniques go, but theyalways try to find new shortcuts and skips. Therfor the future generations ofjumpers will always improve by perfecting their own jumping skills by their ownmind. But the main problem with todays jumpers is that most of the techniquesis already found, not much to leave for chance.
从上面的话来看,我想,kz世界仍将进步,新玩家会提升现在的记录,提升他们的技术水平,就技术而言他们不会寻找新的东西。但是他们会努力寻找新的捷径。因此未来一代的玩家们会专注于提炼他们的跳跃技巧。不过现在的主要问题是,大多数技巧已经被发现了,以后会越来越少了。

So watching demos, improving themselfs by watching others clearly is a keypart, both in the previous generations but also the future.
当然,看demo或者直接旁观是一种提升技术的关键办法。不论是在过去还是在未来

Change is inevitable.
变革,不可避免

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-27 22:03:35 | 显示全部楼层
SiMen.Apple 发表于 2013-12-27 14:24
看了半天,没搞懂那“双蹲是什么意思”
求解

实际上双蹲可以指狗跳,也可以指小跳,这里没说清楚,我就说了双蹲
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到