找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1308|回复: 19

[杂谈评论] 【XJ首页视频】ROTW Classics #12 - 007 on kz_ea_dam+007采访!

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-12 00:42:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 14laazx 于 2013-12-12 10:14 编辑

007的时间是3分05秒!
KZcn记录是3分04秒!
007是2007年跳的
现kzcn记录是一个月前跳的
我勒个擦!

Run Of The Week Classics is now in spotlight, with its 12th edition!
聚光灯启动!ROTW第12弹!
A true James Bond.
他是真正的007

007 is one of the few guys representing China in the early period. There were actually 3 guys, but let me make it perfectly clear; they ruled everything! They have something special that makes them stand out from the crowd and 007 is exactly that: a special kreedzer, liked by everyone. He and his sidekick @p, and later on k3G, were the main attractions in every demo release.
007是当时中国kz界的代表性人物,实际上当时一共有3位这样的中国kz大神,他们的技术简直屌炸天!他们凭借自己的技术从众多kz玩家中脱颖而出,007就是这样一个,神奇的kzer,为众人喜爱。他和他的朋友匿屁(@p),之后还有k3G,成为了每次demo更新的瞩目亮点!

Choosing a demo was a very difficult thing to do. It was the hardest pick since we've started with the Classics. So many maps that defined him as a player and only one got chosen. Hopefully you can all see from kz_ea_dam what a spectacular player he was. Today's record is improved with only 17 seconds and 6 years have passed since then.
选择ROTW classics的demo真的很难。这一次选择是我们从开始ROTW classics时最难的。太多的地图可以表现他卓越的水平了,但我们只能选一个。希望你们都能从这张图: kz_ea_dam,看出他到底有多厉害!今天的记录不过比他快了17秒,但007的demo……是6年前的。

And since I could get a hold of him, sharing a few memories transformed into an interview, since I know you guys love interviews. A special for you! (Read it in the extended newspost)
现在我成功的联系上他,并分享了一些kz的美丽时光,我将它做成采访,我知道你们每个人都喜欢!

And hopefully you are not fully tired of tjabba because, yes, you guessed it, he is hosting this edition as well. He is learning and improving very fast and trust me, it's a pleasure to watch this run!
希望你们不要厌倦了tjabba的视频,因为……呃,他主管的就是这个呢。他正在努力学习,他学得非常快,相信我,这次的ROTW classics值得一看!

See you when December will end, for a new Classic!
12月底让我们再次共同欣赏新一届Classic!

I thought you were long gone by now, but yet you are still here. What makes you keep sticking around, close to the community?
我猜你虽然已经很久没出现在XJ了,你并没有离开kz,是什么让你能坚持下去?

kz is like a mental support to me. Although I'm busy with work, I can’t practice kz every day. But I've learned a lot from this game and if you expect a good future, then you have to keep going on with a lot of effort, just like how you do it in kz.
kz就像我的精神支柱,虽然我忙于工作,我不能每天玩kz,但是我从这个游戏中真的学到了许多。我知道,若期盼美好未来,则必须加倍努力,就像kz里我们所做的那样。

Does this mean you still play KZ from time to time? Is it something you still enjoy as you did back in the day(s)?
你的意思是你真的还在玩?是不是说你仍从这个游戏中获得乐趣而且还可能复出?

Yes! Because I love this game so much.
是的!我真的喜欢这个游戏!

Would I be wrong if I say you’d wish to have more time playing it? Something tells me you’d still want to be in the spotlight with incredible WRs like you used to make when you were active.
我是不是可以说你希望能花更多的时间来玩kz?这让我猜想到你仍然希望出现在聚光灯下,伴随着你完美的WR,就像你曾经做到过的那样。还是……我说错了?

I must say you are wrong. At least kz is just a game, one should put more efforts on his real life, keep going on. And kz is something like entertainment. My era has past, and now the newcomers are coming. It's their time now. I really appreciate these kreedzers who dedicate much to get the fame that they deserve.
哈哈你的确说错了。kz毕竟只是个游戏,我当然要更专注以现实生活了,kz对我来说只是个休闲项目。我的时代已经过去了,现在的新玩家已成龙虎之势,现在是他们的时代了。我衷心祝贺他们成功获得了与他们努力相称的名声

You can’t blame a man for trying . Well hello 007. We’ve gone a bit too far and we didn’t make the proper introduction. How are you these days? How much have you changed since you were making WRs for XJ?
哈哈我说说而已~我们现在有些跑题了,我们还没对你有个合适的介绍呢!你最近如何?与你的黄金时期相比你现在改变了多少?

I absolutely don’t have that skill today, but I still have the passion for it. As of recently I'm busy with my career. I'm starting entrepreneurship by myself. It's hard and lonely. Sometimes I have troubles and don’t know how to solve it, so I go to play kz for a while, and then I might work it out.
我技术真的不行了,但是我仍然喜欢玩kz。最近我正忙于创业,我创建了自己的公司,成功必定是艰难而孤独的旅程。有时候我会遇上麻烦而且我真的不知道怎么去应付它,这时我就会玩kz来放松心情,然后我可能就能想出办法来了吧

It’s good that KZ can still help you at something in real life after so many years. So you were talking about the young kreedzers from today who dedicate their time in providing top quality WRs. Are you surprised by the high level KZ has achieved nowadays? Ever thought something like this could be possible?
kz在这么多年后还能帮助你的现实生活实在是太好了。我们现在来谈谈kz界的新苗们,他们花了很多时间来上传顶级的WR,你对现在的kz技术发展感到惊讶吗?甚至是曾想过这真的可能发生?

Yeah, as time goes by, kz is going on its way too. I have to say my thought now differs much from the old one. At that time I was so naive to think that 255 is the longest distance to do I now believe some new technique could be invented. And the records will be beaten again and again.
是啊,随着时间推移,kz也在不断发展。我必须说我现在想的和以前真的不一样了。以前我还很2B的觉得255是cs中能跳出的最远距离哈哈~~~现在我相信随着新的kz技术的发展,记录仍会不断的提高

Everything can be improved and can get bigger and better. Same as the Chinese KZ community. It’s bigger than ever nowadays and it keeps sending WR kreedzers to XJ. However, among them are the opposite kind of players as well. The ones that cheat and don’t do you justice. I always thought the Chinese KZ community has something special and its players have a really unique style. Back in the day we didn’t have this problem at a large scale like it is nowadays. It’s like cheating has become a standard in playing. Dark times, heh?!
这世上什么事情都可能发展起来,中国kz界当然也是啦。现在的中国kz界比以前大了很多而且仍在输送世界记录玩家。然而,在他们之中也出现过一些反面教材,他们作弊,违反公正。我一直觉得中国kz界有些特别的地方,中国kzer们都有他们神奇的技术,以前他们可从没靠作弊上位,规模也绝对没现在这么大。难道作弊成了中国kz的标配吗?这是你们的黑暗时代吗?

There's a famous chinese old saying: There are all kinds of fish in the sea. Those who cheat can only satisfy their temporary sensation of fame, but they overlook their personal nature as a human. I feel very pity for them. Nevertheless, I think most of the chinese players still keep the principle. So far has chinese kz community evolved. It couldn’t have happen without the big help of XJ. I hope the positive energy could be passed on by XJ, to try as much as possible to eradicate cheat.
有一句中国老话说得好:林子大了什么鸟都有。那些作弊者们只能暂时满足自己对名声的渴求,但是他们忽视了他们作为人的本心。我真的为他们感到可惜。尽管如此,我想大多数中国kzer仍然洁身自好。现在的中国kz界已经进步了许多,没有XJ怎么可能做到这一点呢?我想我们能传递给XJ的是我们的正能量,我们要努力消灭作弊

Yeah, hopefully we will keep it at its lowest. Well here you are today, on the verge of staring in the ROTW Classics series as an oldschool legend. We started this series, for you guys, for the ones that made history in this game, because you totally deserve some time in the spotlight after so many years. What do you think about giving this opportunity to every oldschool kreedzer who made an impact upon KZ scene?
是啊,希望中国kz界能熬过这段时间。好吧今天你站在了ROTW classics的聚光灯下展示了老玩家们的传奇。我们为创造历史的人们开启了这个项目,我们认为你仍配得上这聚光灯,即使几年都过去了。获得参演ROTW classics的机会你有什么感想呢?

First I want to thank XJ for the recognition and support to me. I never dreamed to be in the spot. I didn’t recognize that there have been so many ROTWs. ROTW is just wonderful. It makes me feel that I'm back to the old days. I’d say you guys are very great, thank you. Also I wish the ROTW series will become better and better.
首先我要感谢XJ没有忘记我,还能支持我。我从没想过我能登上这个舞台。我记不清已经有多少次ROTW了,这真是个完美的节目,它让我感觉好像回到了那些老时光。我必须说你们真牛,谢谢你们!同时我也祝愿ROTW越办越好!

Well listen, I have a little game for you. This is what we are going to do: since this interview is happening way before the actual news, I’m going to let you pick a demo of yourself that you want us to edit for your ROTW CLASSICS. This way you will have the memory you want to remember from now on.
哈哈~~听着007,现在我们来玩个小游戏~这就是我们将要做的,因为采访比新闻早很多,我将让你自己选择哪个demo上节目。这样你一定会有多一个深刻的记忆~~

*laughing* every demo is still fresh to me, because to beat the WR I have to know every map well enough, so I still remember every of them. But I really hope to leave the choice to you and in that way I can know what kind of demo can be defined as nice.
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~~~~哪个demo都好啊,因为为了搞定WR我们必须对每个图都非常熟悉,所以我对他们还是非常的熟的。不过我还是想把选择权交给你,这样我就能知道我到底哪个demo跳得最好啦~
*laughing* ok then, we have a deal. I’ll make sure I’ll choose the perfect one! Well, I guess this is it. I’m happy to know you are doing fine and I’m happy I talked to you after so many times. If you have any last words you want to share, we are here to listen. See you soon dear kreedzer!
哈哈哈好吧我们有事干了。我将会选出最佳的demo!呃……我想我能。我很高兴知道你最近生活得不错。感谢你接受我一次次的采访。你还有什么话想说吗?以后再见吧亲爱的kzer!

Yea nice talking to you too. I hope to make friends with more guys. Thanks XJ. And wish all kreedzers keep a young heart forever. Thanks everyone!

是啊我也很开心能和你交谈。我希望能交到更多的朋友。感谢XJ,希望所有的kzer们都能永远保持一颗年轻的新。谢谢大家!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-13 14:38:08 | 显示全部楼层
LS出来诈尸了 。
我看了下采访KKZ和德国007和我们的007的帖子。
还是觉得我们的007是那么的和蔼和亲。那么的平易近人。
虽然当年没有一睹风采,不过还是衷心的你:天天开心,事业有成!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-12-12 10:35:59 | 显示全部楼层
              感觉不是很快的呀!中间还有几次小失误
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋