查看: 1079|回复: 11

[杂谈评论] 【XJ管理组】新时代!

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-11-24 20:13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 14laazx 于 2013-11-24 22:25 编辑

Hello community,
大家好各位XJ社友们,

It gives me great pleasure to be back andcontinue taking care of this community, with the help of you guys, the ones whokeep it alive.

我真的十分高兴能够回来并接管XJ,这少不了你们的帮助,是你们让XJ继续运行着

For those who don't know me, my real nameis Ovidiu and go by the alias of CyclopP. I've been with XJ since 2006 (evenearlier but I didn't have an account until 2006). In 2008 I applied for a cupand map admin position. Later I was promoted to the leader of the mapcheckingcrew and after some time to COO of XJ. In 2011 I decided to retire due to myinability to continue working here and because I didn't quite like the way thiscommunity was evolving, or better said devolving.

我先向一些不认识我的人介绍我自己,我的真名是Ovidiu,在这里的名字是CyclopP。我06年就在XJ了(可能更早,但是我在06年才注册)。08年我申请成为杯赛和地图管理员。之后我被推举为地图检测小组的组长,之后不久我成为了XJ的首席运营官。11年我决定退休因为我不是很喜欢XJ运行的路线,或者说,是衰落的路线。

A few weeks ago I decided to offer my helpagain, because I knew it was needed and because I felt like it wasn't fair theway I left back then, leaving faker alone to handle everything. The timing wasperfect, since faker was already planning to retire and also he already thoughtof me as being his replacement.
He promoted PsYxOpAt to the rank of COO,leaving me in his position, as CEO.

几周之前我决定再次出手帮助XJ,因为我知道XJ正需要帮助而且我当时的离开时对faker很不公平,留下他一个人打理几乎所有事情。Faker已经准备退休了而且也想到让我来接任,这个时机很好。
他让PsYxOpAt当首席运营官,而让我继承他的位置:首席执行官。

Before I continue any further, I would liketo show my respect and gratitude towards faker, who is probably the most hardworking admin XJ ever had and because he was, and still is, a true CEO. Hat offfor you, faker!

在我继续之前,我想要向faker表达我的敬意和感谢,他可能是XJ有史以来最努力的管理员,而且他过去是——现在也是——一个真正的首席执行官,向你致敬,faker!

Now, these management changes were deeplydiscussed and I assure you that no one accepted anything blindly. We do have aplan, which I will talk about in a moment, but everyone needs to understandthat these kind of things take time and won't happen over night.

现在,关于XJ管理改变的话题已经是热火朝天,我相信不会有人盲目的接受一切,因此我会告诉你们,我们有计划,这我接下来会谈到。不过,每个人都需要明白这些事情需要时间,罗马不是一天建成的。

Short story, our plan is as following:
1) Create a stable staff
-remove and bring in new admins, in orderfor every department to function accordingly
-all of our departments (cups, maps, demos,content creation, tournament, management, coding/DEVs, site) must deliverconstant and professional results
2) Restore XJ to an active working ground
-after we will be done with the firstphase, XJ will need to show consistency on frontpage regarding all of itsdepartments and have period news and results from all of them
3) Long-term future
-bring forward new ideas, new projects, newways of expanding XJ, ultimately bringing it to higher grounds

简单的说,我们的计划是这样的:
1)  建立一个稳定的管理组
-换掉一些老管理员,选拔新人,让每个部门都能正常工作
-我们所有的部门(杯赛组,地图组,纪录组,创作组,联赛组,管理组,程序组,网站组)都必须表现的十分稳定而且一定要专业

2)让XJ恢复为一个活跃的工作场所
-在我们处理好第一步之后,XJ的各个部门要在首页上表现得十分协调,首页不能混乱,并且每个部门都要有自己的工作报告。

3)长期计划
-想出新创意,新工程以及新方法来扩大XJ,让XJ达到更高的活跃状态

All in all, the phrase "a lot ofchanges" won't be like a revolution or anything. These are normal changes,changes that must be taken in order to ensure a stable and productive XJ.

总而言之,这个“许多改变”不会成为一种革命或者是别的类似的东西,这只是些很普通的改变,它们只是保证XJ能够稳定的运行而且还运行得很有效率。

Bottom line, we will have to make XJ astable working environment, from where the public inform themselves, where theywill play together and share informations and knowledge. We will have to makeit (look and be) professional, in order to even try hoping at the next level,whenever that might be.

最后,我们还得让XJ的工作环境变得十分稳定,各位能从这里获得信息一起玩和交流。我们必须让XJ变得不论是看上去还是实际上都十分的专业,甚至是还能让XJ能升一个档次。不管何时我们都必须要这么做

Taking into consideration everything Isaid, I would like to ask you guys to be patient and give us time. I promise wewill do our best and soon enough the changes we are making will start to appearin positive ways around the community.

在你们明白我所说的计划之后,我希望你们能够有耐心一些,你们要给我们时间去做去完善。我发誓我们会尽最大的努力,我们会马上开始这些改变,我们更会推动XJ变得更好。

Thanks for your attention!

谢谢关注!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-11-25 10:12:47 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得XJ最急需的是新鲜血液。以前大多数KZ玩家都是玩CS之余尝试一下KZ,发现特别好玩就入坑的。可惜的是现在CS本身已经不再有源源不断的新人补充。不知道XJ各项举措能起到多少效果,但至少稳定负责的管理层是成功的第一步。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-1 03:51
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2013-11-25 18:38:13 | 显示全部楼层
    fantasist 发表于 2013-11-25 10:12
    我觉得XJ最急需的是新鲜血液。以前大多数KZ玩家都是玩CS之余尝试一下KZ,发现特别好玩就入坑的。可惜的是现 ...

老fan还在啊
    回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-11-24 23:24:15 | 显示全部楼层

Good bay ,,
    回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-11-24 20:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
          排版瞎透了 ,,   这看着很累的 ..
    回复 鲜花 鸡蛋